Forums

Help › Forums

Crash when loading leaderboard

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:24 PM (3 replies)
  • BeachGolf
    119 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 1:17 PM

I've had this problem for a while, but it seems to still be happening.  When I load a tournament, if I load the leaderboard once play begins, the game crashes.  No error...it just hangs.  It usually happens if I load the leaderboard right after I start the tourney or closest to the pin challenge.  So, I've learned to wait until the end of the round to see the leaderboard or look at it from the main web page and not from the game. 

I have had it work sometimes in the middle of the round.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 3:38 PM

I`ve reported this twice now during the actual freeze-up on the bug log. It said it was sent but, maybe not since the screen was frozen. The 1st time was about two months ago, 2nd was last week. I just had another thought. I remember one freeze-up happening when the loading was slow, hence poor coverage of my shot. When I tried to veiw the replay it crashed. This has lost me several replays, never to be seen. Perhaps they`re related to some sort of overload.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 4:42 PM

Hi Beachgolf, have you been able to right-click and submit a bug to us when this happens?

• mabe
    32 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:24 PM

WGTalex:

Hi Beachgolf, have you been able to right-click and submit a bug to us when this happens?

Even if he hasn't I know that I did a couple of days ago.

RSS