Help › Forums

I need help

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:21 AM (7 replies)
  • Tomcat0902
    132 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 2:55 PM

Please help me,

Here I go, some people might relate to this problem, since mid December, I have not been able to access the Pro Shop, I don't know why, I've sent 4 emails to the WGT site and the IT dept have replied its there problem but they cannot fix it, nor can't I buy credits or even survey's so you see purchasing balls is impossible for me, I've even told the WGT site to take my earnings of almost 16 dollars and get me some balls, they replied the could not do that. I've tried different browser but its always the same results, I've clean up the computer on my side even made a new avatar but its the same results, now I know this will sound like begging or asking for charity, to those it may offend I'm very sorry its not what I want and I know that several menber's (mostly lady's) not to nam,e them often request gift's for them to accept a friends invitation, that's not what this is about, I just want to continue playing and I'm not asking for the moon, I told the WGT site that I just wanted my balls (GI SD) and even the Callaway's balls because I've been told there very expensive. Some people will say well why doesn't he play with starter's balls, well there like hitting a Melon, there's no way to play with those and some of you who will read this will relate. I do not want to quit this site because I love it and it makes winter here seen not to long (lol). I know I'm asking for charity here and I'm truly sorry but I don't want to quit this site, I want to continue playing, if I had a hot pic on my avatar site that may help me but that's not who I am. Please help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Luc aka Tomcat0902.  Happy Easter to all.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 3:46 PM

I would help.. I really would. I've bought stuff for many..... but there is the whole G.I.R.L. hunter thing going on.... kind of one of my pet peeves on this site.

Happy hitting

• Tomcat0902
    132 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 2:17 PM

Hello SoulCatcher,

Happy Easter,

I really do need your help, I just need GI SD balls white that's all, you said you had a lot of stuff.

Thank you.

Luc aka Tomcat0902

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 4:48 PM

Tomcat0902:

Please help me,

Here I go, some people might relate to this problem, since mid December, I have not been able to access the Pro Shop, I don't know why, I've sent 4 emails to the WGT site and the IT dept have replied its there problem but they cannot fix it, nor can't I buy credits or even survey's so you see purchasing balls is impossible for me, I've even told the WGT site to take my earnings of almost 16 dollars and get me some balls, they replied the could not do that. I've tried different browser but its always the same results, I've clean up the computer on my side even made a new avatar but its the same results, now I know this will sound like begging or asking for charity, to those it may offend I'm very sorry its not what I want and I know that several menber's (mostly lady's) not to nam,e them often request gift's for them to accept a friends invitation, that's not what this is about, I just want to continue playing and I'm not asking for the moon, I told the WGT site that I just wanted my balls (GI SD) and even the Callaway's balls because I've been told there very expensive. Some people will say well why doesn't he play with starter's balls, well there like hitting a Melon, there's no way to play with those and some of you who will read this will relate. I do not want to quit this site because I love it and it makes winter here seen not to long (lol). I know I'm asking for charity here and I'm truly sorry but I don't want to quit this site, I want to continue playing, if I had a hot pic on my avatar site that may help me but that's not who I am. Please help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Luc aka Tomcat0902.  Happy Easter to all.

Hi Tomcat,

sorry about the trouble. Unfortunately, the proshop relating issues are entirely on your end. That part of the website is no different than this. Please try either different browsers, clearing cookies, flash temp files, maybe reinstalling flash all together

sorry for the trouble

-wgticon

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 5:47 PM

I'm curious, but are you trying to access the proshop thru the game client window?

I cannot (with Comodo) access the proshop, forums, tournament results, etc...only thing I can do thru Comodo browser is play (via the game client window).

In order for me to get to this forum, Proshop,anything else, I have to use IE or Chrome and come in from www.wgt.com .

Good luck.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 5:52 PM

Tomcat0902:

I really do need your help, I just need GI SD balls white that's all, you said you had a lot of stuff.

*sigh...     I just give up

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:56 AM

Soulcatcher:

*sigh...     I just give up

Hey Sc... feel free to use this graphic next time... lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:21 AM

MBaggese:
    I cannot (with Comodo) access the proshop, forums, tournament results, etc...only thing I can do thru Comodo browser is play (via the game client window).

Good thinking, MB. I have the same situation with Iron because I didn't add in the pieces that you need to use it as a full browser. No biggie, I just use Chrome or Firefox for everything else.

RSS