Forums

Help › Forums

Loading Errors - Multiplayer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:48 PM (3 replies)
  • BiminiBen
    53 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 2:40 PM

This afternoon 4 of us tried to set up a multiplayer match and were never able to get to the point where all four of us could see the other three players in the player list.  They were there because they could use the chat feature but did not show up on every  players screen.  Each of us tried initiating a game and each had the same problem.  One time we tried starting the game but the person who was missing could not load, then eventually the screen froze and all we could do was cancel the game.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:56 AM

i'm having a similar problem....i have 2 "friends"...all 3 of us can play single player, CTTH and tourneys with good response loading next view.

myself and friendA can do a multiplayer with no issues...no issues or slowness in creating or joining the group, game loads on the 1st tee for both players in less than 15 seconds...can play 18 holes with fast loads of next view and no issues at all.

myself and friendB have issues...1st multiplayer game took about 3 minutes to load both players on 1st tee...1-2 minutes loading next view between shots on hole#1...once we reached the 2nd tee the game would load next view in about 5 seconds for the rest of the round...

so myself and friendB wanted to do another 18 hole multiplayer...i created the group, he joined, i click tee off....we waited about 10 minutes on 1st tee, all the while i see friendB "loading", so we cancel out....so we try another way....friendB creates the group, i join..no problems...go to 1st tee...both players load after about a 2 minute delay...friendB hits his tee shot....i hit my tee shot....i can see him over his 2nd shot but "loading"...he reports he sees me on the tee box in the shot follow through position....this goes on for 5 minutes then we canceled out.

any suggestions are appreciated...thx

• BiminiBen
    53 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 8:34 AM

Just an update on my earlier post.  We finally got the game off by cancelling and re-issuing invites to the players that were not being loaded into the player list on the originating players screen.  This took several tries but we finally got all four of us loaded and were able to play our round.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:48 PM

nothing good to report here.

me and friendA have played several multi-player games, all 18 holes, fast redraws, no problems.

me and friendB can't get off the 1st tee box...we can see each other in vivd color on the 1st tee...i hit my tee shot and thats it...we have waited for as much as 10 minutes but always the same thing...i see him in gray over his tee shot, while he says he sees me in the post shot pose on the tee...4 tries over the last 5 days, same result....of course neither of us has any issues playing in single player mode.

RSS