Forums

Help › Forums

unable to sell back clubs

Tue, Apr 19 2011 2:29 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fairwaybaby
    109 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:00 PM

just noticed when trying to sell back clubs that option was no longer available. Anyone else have that same issue.

• CMKramer
    101 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 11:20 PM

Yes, I can' t edit my clubs or anything. When I click on my profile it shows up like I'm looking at someone else. I can friend myself and send myself messages, but can't edit clubs or anything???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 12:12 AM

fairwaybaby:

just noticed when trying to sell back clubs that option was no longer available. Anyone else have that same issue.

Hi,

are you trying to sell clubs you bought or clubs that your account came with>? you can only sell clubs you either bought or was gifted

CMKramer:

Yes, I can' t edit my clubs or anything. When I click on my profile it shows up like I'm looking at someone else. I can friend myself and send myself messages, but can't edit clubs or anything???

Hi

I am sure what it could be.

-wgticon

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 12:30 AM

I in fact just accidentally bought the TourW Wedge when I meant to buy the Satin... I bought the Satin, but the game won't even allow me the option to sell the brand new unused TourW wedge back to the pro shop for the pittance they pay for a brand new club.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 1:19 AM

I can confirm the observation, the option to sell clubs is not there.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 2:53 AM

I've just bought new R11 wood, i tried to sell old i15 wood, but there's no option to sell.

• mikeybishere
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 4:03 AM

Yeah Im having the same problem-must be a glitch in the system. Hope they fix it soon, got some updating to do!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 4:23 AM

chrisironsbones:

I've just bought new R11 wood, i tried to sell old i15 wood, but there's no option to sell.

seems the option isn't available for some reason.

maybe WGT are re structuring something or fixing something.

tbe

• fairwaybaby
    109 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:46 AM

i'm trying to sell old clubs since upgrading to better ones. Not the standard clubs. The option to edit clubs are sell is not there. Also profile screen give us option to add yourself as a friend very strange.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:48 AM

I will check it out today. Sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for the reports.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS