Forums

Help › Forums

Redwood Putter

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 25 2009 4:18 PM (7 replies)
  • GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 7:02 PM

Has anyone else noticed the meter for the redwood putter shuttering? I only have this problem with this club. I can change to the starter putter and not have any issue and all the other clubs in my bag are fine. It's very consistant with the redwood though.

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 8:33 PM

Nevermind...  i cleared my flash cash and this problem has now gone away. Quite strange it was only affecting the putter.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:33 AM

The putting meter seems to be affected more in general because of motion on the playing screen during a putt.  Things like the putting grid and the flag animation are usually only factors in shots on and around the green.  I've notice that these two elements cause a lot of lag during putting.  The flag you can do nothing about, but if you turn off the putting grid it will disappear when you got to stroke your putt.

@WGT... please tame the flag animations or give us a similar option as the putting grid!  It's nice for the ambiance of the game, until it affects performance!

Lee

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:40 AM

I agree 100% with the option to pull the flag when on the green.

Quite frankly, the flag shouldn't even be in the hole when I'm putting on the green!

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:58 AM

Yeah, not quite what I meant about the flag.... but that would work too, I'm all for it!

(I just meant to turn the actual animation off)

• jcksnghst
    71 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 9:57 AM

yes i strongly agree with cutting animation. pulling it though is not as good as having it stay in as it helps in reading the putt.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 4:13 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 4:18 PM

Thanks Lee that's exact;y what I had done. I had switched the grid on and clearing the cash just turned it back off.

RSS