Forums

Help › Forums

New XP System

Sat, Feb 18 2023 12:54 AM (316 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 3:17 PM

When they made the update that changed the way game toggles the days played switch to "the first ball you hit after the new WGT day begins" some of us got screwed.  Those of us who got screwed used to start a round and as long as we hit the last putt after the WGT day change then we were credited with playing another day.  If you were like me and just made the assumption vs. checking the green/red status of the checkmark, then on the day of the update our consecutive days reverted to zero.  WGT never explained the update to us.  It took us days to figure it out on our own.  An email to WGT CS garnered no response and they truly didn't give a rat's patootie about the affect the update had on us.  It's a typical thing that occurs after an update because the WGT devs have no clue what they really change when they push an update.  Then they shut down to restore and screw up more things.  It's an endless cycle of getting hosed without any lubricant..

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 4:31 PM

pdb1:

mantis0014:

Is the Days bonus working.

I've just noticed that I've been getting 400+ points (18 hole) each day instead of the 900+ points I should be getting

alosso:
    Some have mentioned doubts about missing XPs but never proved it. Would you be so kind to check it out please?
      you have been moderated by " alosso "
      I believe the question was directed to WGT . 
      Maybe WGT could dignify him with an answer . Rather than a question . mantis has been around . I think he deserves some respect . 

I got the bonus this time.  Total of 1200+ xp's.  I usually play 9/18 hole games when I log on for the day and it's the first time I notice a high number so not sure what happened there.

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 6:41 PM

I can't believe this, I will not get a bonus at 1460 days. So no bonuses at 1450 and 1460 days. DARN!!!

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 7:40 PM

pdb1:

Als6437:
    I can't believe this, I will not get a bonus at 1460 days. So no bonuses at 1450 and 1460 days. DARN!!!

LMMFAO . 

Hey buddy, no one likes a smart a**.  I was just trying to inform other members.

• OSimiH
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:40 PM

Als6437:
    I was just trying to inform other members.

a 4-years cycle is 1461 days... tomorrow???

imi

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:04 PM

Premed:
    Would be nice if people could post when they hit a "bonus milestone" 

Premed:
    So for starters lets just keep to facts instead of speculation & we create a list of whats what.

RSS