Help › Forums

SCOUNDRELS & WENCHES IN THE VALLEY

Sat, Sep 10 2016 7:25 AM (58 replies)
  • SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 4:38 PM

pdb1:
    Kelly has won both of her matches by forfeit

No worries Paul...these things happen. Just for the record though, THIS Kelly is a guy, lol

pdb1:

Have Julie and Terri played their second match ?

Dan and tarheels 

Robert and Skylar 

As far as I'm aware these are all yet to be played, but I believe times/dates have been set, so they will happen.

I would like them to be played ... if only for the feeling of finalization (if that's a word, lol), but unlikely the results will have much impact on the outcome.

Apart from the obligatory hiccups you get with this type of tournament, I'd say it's been highly successful in many different ways, with new friendships being made, and mostly very positive feedback from all involved.

I have to admit I didn't think we would win quite so convincingly, but that's really not important to me, however, I am, of course, very proud of my team :))

I would like to thank you Paul, for all the work you put in to assure it all ran smoothly as possible, and I know, win or lose, you are also very proud of your team ... as you should be. You have a very fine bunch of genuinely nice people, and this engagement has been an absolute pleasure.

Maybe, in time, we can organize another down the track.

My compliments to you and your great CC, and may the Sun always be with you.

Rob :))

• skylarG01
    620 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 9:57 AM

Just had my last match against Robert744 on Pebble Beach B9 taking the win 3UP.  Great game Robert.  Thats a win for me on F9 and B9.  Good luck to all that still needs to play.

Drew

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 12:13 PM

I'm still waiting to get my second round match in.   Been available pretty much for the past week and can't seem to get it done.

Dan was out of town over the holiday so we are hoping to get the match done this week.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2016 1:44 AM

pdb1:
    Have Julie and Terri played their second match ?

pdb1:
    Robert and Skylar 

So that leaves William and Dan (see previous post by William), and Kishoph and Greyyowl, which will have to be abandoned as Greyyowl has left the CC to start his own.

So William, if you can get your second game done, fantastic, but if not, don't sweat it, it's all good :))

Rob :))

RSS