Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 9:19 PM

now where are we at with this wonderfull christmas in July.

00h11 (Montreal eastern time)

sunday, july 10th 2016

good day all and God bless you all...

wishing you a great chritmas in july

Than you very much Opy for organising such a great event

Leggoman13

p.s. sorry Opy, I am not quite reformed yet...

:o)

• ChaplainMC
    130 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 2:02 AM

Hi MC,

Apologies for only replying now, I didn't see your post.

But to answer your question, I am currently using the StarterPlus driver (sm5), that can hit a whopping 225 drive - haha.

So I'd appreciate anything that can hit further than that...even a better 3 wood would do me well I'm sure. I currently have a TaylorMade (sm3).

Thanks

MC 

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 8:57 AM

Leggoman13:

petervcpt:
    Am I to be held in less regard than him?

only if i had done something wrong....

I just tried to be nice to you

I can gift to you a shovel, it will make it easier for you...

Well here it is....

I did not gift Peter a shovel, as I realise I needed it for myself... ah wtg me....

Peter and I exchanged few messages, and settle things accordingly as 2 good sportsmen and gentlemen

"""Peter, I owe you and appology, as I jumped the guns too quckly and without thinking clearly.

I am humble human being, when I have done wrong, I will appologise and try to fix my mistake(s)

""""Peter, I sincerely appologise for my wrongs, and hoping you will find a way to accept my appologies and forgive me...

cheers!!!

Pierre :o)

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 9:04 AM

Leggoman13:

Leggoman13:

petervcpt:
    Am I to be held in less regard than him?

only if i had done something wrong....

I just tried to be nice to you

I can gift to you a shovel, it will make it easier for you...

Well here it is....

I did not gift Peter a shovel, as I realise I needed it for myself... ah wtg me....

Peter and I exchanges few messages, and settle things accordingly as 2 good sportsmen and gentlemen

"""Peter, I owe you and appology, as I jumped the guns too quckly and without thinking clearly.

I am humble human being, when I have done wrong, I will appologise and try to fix my mistake(s)

""""Peter, I sincerely appologise for my wrongs, and hoping you will find a way to accept my appologies and forgive me...

cheers!!!

Hi Pierre

You have proved yourself to be a good and honourable person and I'm privileged to call you friend.

Now let's get back to doing what this thread is all about :-)

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 9:32 AM

Level 97 is creeping up closer and I find myself still a thous creds short for much needed irons upgrade. If any Santa's out there find it in their hearts, a sleeve of 90 Nikes would go a long way in helping me keep the savings intact, and be very much appreciated!

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 9:43 AM

petervcpt:

Hi Pierre

You have proved yourself to be a good and honourable person and I'm privileged to call you friend.

Now let's get back to doing what this thread is all about :-)

thank you Peter...

and yes, good idea

onward and upward with the Christmas in July 2016

cheers

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 10:46 AM

Leggoman13:

thank you Peter...

and yes, good idea

onward and upward with the Christmas in July 2016

cheers

See there? Best Christmas In July prezzie ever. I just made a new friend :-)

Who by the way, happens to have a generous soul and is a nice person to boot.

So, this santa has a few sleeves available still...

Cheers,

Peter

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 11:14 AM

twinponds169:

a sleeve of 90 Nikes would go a long way in helping me keep the savings intact

I don't want to march into this thread shouting Humbug instead of Ho-ho-ho but I'm always a bit surprised when someone asks for a gift and is using such an expensive ball for their regular rounds.  At 700 credits a sleeve they're nearly 3 times the price of the good old L33 Cally that works so well.

Please don't take it personally Twinponds, hard not to I know but it isn't meant as an attack.  More a suggestion that if credits are in short supply you can make them last a lot longer by switching to a better value ball.

I can remember when you could buy a set of irons for the price of some of the sleeves on offer today.  And petrol was 5p a gallon.  None of this weird litre nonsense either, I always thought that was Italian money.  And nobody had to lock their door when they went out.  We had to buy a new telly every week but we always knew the old one had gone to a good home.

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 11:22 AM

ChaplainMc you need to check your bag,i sent u a 3 wood. You can use it for driver and 3 wood.Good luck to you.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 12:18 PM

nailed shag

RSS