Mon, May 30 2016 11:28 AM (33 replies)
  • CrustyDemon1
    657 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:52 AM

pdb1:
    But she wouldn't miss it for anything .

True, and I didn't :-

24 May
    CrustyDemon1 defeated hillise in a 9 hole match play game on MERION GOLF CLUB.
    Only problem was I won by default....de fault of wgt...lol
    Chris was disqualified coz of them.
    I would like to give him another chance, just not sure we can find a mutual time again.
    Let me know what the powers that be think.
    He's sooooo cute!  Heheee
    Kelly
    xxx
  • shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:57 PM

Paul, I have no problem letting them try again...as long as both of them are in agreement

Glenn

• shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 4:50 AM

pdb1:

shortstop:

Paul, I have no problem letting them try again...as long as both of them are in agreement

Glenn

Well that would present a 2 out of 3 scenario . If he were to win the next . They would be tied . Then they would have to schedule a playoff or tie breaker . I don't think that is such a good idea . But in the end completely up to them . Until then . Kelly gets the win . 

They aren't asking to have a best of 3 match.  One player got DQ because of WGT and the other player is saying "lets try this again"   It wouldn't be a best of 3 scenario...it would be good sportsmanship.  I know that our members would do the same thing as what Kelly is doing.

Glenn

• shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 4:51 AM

pdb1:

azdewars:

There has been no activity on GMCED of FANTASY BAY since I last posted to him on 5/21

john

Maybe he will see this and contact you John . 

I will give Dan a shout

Glenn

• shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 5:09 AM

shortstop:

pdb1:

azdewars:

There has been no activity on GMCED of FANTASY BAY since I last posted to him on 5/21

john

Maybe he will see this and contact you John . 

I will give Dan a shout

Glenn

gmced wrote
    on 25 May 2016 at 2:05 PM

I did reply to him on messages i said i will be on line at 5:00 pm est time today if that was good for him

Dan 

RSS