Forums

Help › Forums

VOTSCC vs FANTASY BAY INTERPLAY # 5

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2016 11:28 AM (33 replies)
  • pdb1
    24,012 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2016 11:36 AM

Each time a friend request is sent . If not accepted during that session . It disappears and has to be attempted again . I don't think it used to be that way but it is now . Just keep trying everyone left . 

• pdb1
    24,012 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2016 1:59 PM
    Still have these matches yet to play . 
    Dschom5 vs Shortstop
    Paulleftypaul vs Duboni59
    Azdewars vs Gmced
    Robert744 vs Darkwolf55

Sun, May 29 2016 10:46 PM

This message has been sent to my members . I am hoping for a courtesy response 

pdb1:

THE 2 WEEK SCHEDULED EVENT IS PLANNED FOR COMPLETION TODAY . OUR 13 ROUNDS WITH LAS VEGAS KNIGHTS HAVE BEEN PLAYED . OUR 10 ROUNDS WITH FANTASY BAY HAS 4 MORE MATCHES TO BE PLAYED .
    Still have these matches yet to play . 
    Fantasy Bay
    Dschom5 vs Shortstop
    Paulleftypaul vs Duboni59
    Azdewars vs Gmced
    Robert744 vs Darkwolf55

Before I announce the extension of the event . It would be nice to get an update on the status of the above matches . I don't know they could be being played as I write this . Please respond here as soon as you can .
      Thank you 

Glenn until you and I decide that there is no point . If it is okay by you . We can extend the event for a couple more days . 

• pdb1
    24,012 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 11:28 AM

It has been decided by Glenn and myself that the event is complete and well played . 

We have split the 4 matches not played . 

It has been a pleasure for myself and VOTSCC to meet and play this interplay with Glenn and Fantasy Bay . Gr8 bunch of guys . New friends . We will see again on the course .

Thank you 

VOTSCC

May the SUN always be with you 

RSS