Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:39 AM

TopShelf2010:

I wonder if the "one and only" can name ALL of his friends by their real name? After all, if they are truly friends, one should be able to do this.

Hey Don.  I was curious so I went to the esteemed Mr. Kawa's friends list and had a look to see how many are active.  Obviously with 49 pages I didn't go checking them all out.  I just jumped to page 5, relatively recent friends you would assume, and opened the profiles of a line of friends.  The one starting with UncleBird28 if anyone's interested.

And do you want to know how many of those 9 friends have done anything recently?

None.

Not one of them.

And this is fairly recent friends.  Anyone want to bet it gets better with the older ones?

So Henry, these are not friends, they are simply names on a screen.  You may as well glue a page out of a phone book to your monitor, the names there would be just as much friends as those on your list here.

What a sad man you are.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:59 PM

MainzMan:

TopShelf2010:

I wonder if the "one and only" can name ALL of his friends by their real name? After all, if they are truly friends, one should be able to do this.

Hey Don.  I was curious so I went to the esteemed Mr. Kawa's friends list and had a look to see how many are active.  Obviously with 49 pages I didn't go checking them all out.  I just jumped to page 5, relatively recent friends you would assume, and opened the profiles of a line of friends.  The one starting with UncleBird28 if anyone's interested.

And do you want to know how many of those 9 friends have done anything recently?

None.

Not one of them.

And this is fairly recent friends.  Anyone want to bet it gets better with the older ones?

So Henry, these are not friends, they are simply names on a screen.  You may as well glue a page out of a phone book to your monitor, the names there would be just as much friends as those on your list here.

What a sad man you are.

Some people are not accepting of people who are "a little different".  There are many types of people in this world.  Open your mind and open your hearts to "ALL".   This country was built by all kinds of people and we are very accepting of people who are gay, different colors, trans, pierced up, tattoed up, physically disbled, mentally unstable, and so on.  Please Mr. MainzMan, I beg  you... be nice to everyone no matter what they are like.   Accept everyone "as they are", as long as they are law abiding decent people (like me).  There are classes you can take to make you more accepting of people - sensitivity training.  If you want I can refer you to a class in your area.  Just let me know if you want to become more accepting of people.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 9:58 PM

What is that dreadful stench? 

I'm very accepting of pretty much anyone, your list missed one of the catagories of people who I hate though.  One you fit into.

Liars.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 11:48 PM

MainzMan:

What is that dreadful stench? 

I'm very accepting of pretty much anyone, your list missed one of the catagories of people who I hate though.  One you fit into.

Liars.

There must be something wrong with me. All I want to do is play WGT golf

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 11:58 PM

HenryKawa:

Your not a nice person.  You are rude, insulting and a biggot.  You really have some serious issues.

Bwaaa haaa haaaa!  This piece of sputum says I have issues?

Good one Henry, best laugh I've had in ages.  Now go away, you're becoming tiresome.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 3:04 AM

HenryKawa:
    Your not a nice person.  You are rude, insulting and a biggot.  You really have some serious issues.
    Psychologists call that transference.
    In everyday language: You're looking into a mirror, HenryKawa.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 5:34 AM

Henry's wife .

Women are honest, loyal, and forgiving. They are smart, knowing that knowledge is power. But they still know how to use their softer side to make a point.

Henry's wife wants to be the best for her family, their friends, and themselves. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.

She can make a romantic evening unforgettable.

Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They live in homes, apartments and cabins. They drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you.

The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! Women do more than just give birth. They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals.

They give moral support to their family and friends. And all they want back is a hug, a smile and for you to do the same to people you come in contact with.

Henry.

Henry is good at lifting heavy stuff and killing spiders .

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 6:32 AM

If there were no spiders, just think how many flies there would be.

Anyway, back on topic and thanks to Callaghan...

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 6:53 AM

MainzMan:
    go away, you're becoming tiresome.

Becoming?  That lying, psychopathic collection of molding male bovine droppings has been annoying since the day it hatch IMHO.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 7:05 AM

newcastleb:

Becoming?  That lying, psychopathic collection of molding male bovine droppings has been annoying since the day it hatch IMHO.

That's true.  A slight misuse of words there.

And to acknowledge Scott and his efforts to bring us back to the subject at hand, fook me, 10k friends?  Bet at least 65% of them are dead accounts though.

RSS