Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 10:26 PM

I think I have the most friends, but if anyone knows anyone else, please let me know. Thanks.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 10:49 PM

just my opinion..

if some people thought collecting birdies etc. was as important as collecting "friends" then I'm sure we'd be seeing rounds in the low 40's by now. What the hell is this?

HenryKawa:

You have no idea who I am and what I've done in my life.   Some people can write a book about their lives.  I can write 10.

Have you not heard of quality before quantity Henry? Shakespeare churned out loads of stuff in his time, most of which was a waste of quill and landed on the privvy floor.

I could probably manage a passable book, but like most people I just get on and do my thing. 10 years on the road touring with some of the biggest rock bands around, and some of the worst, well, who'd be interested in that?

empty vessels.....

Happy New Year

Rich

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 2:13 AM

HenryKawa:

Besides being the most skilled golfer of all time, Henry has the most friends.
    He is the best looking , smartest, richest and gall-darn-it people LOVE HIM!

Yeah, right.  Doesn't know the difference between your and you're but is the smartest person of all time.

Damn it, I know we're just feeding the troll here, hard not to though.  Perhaps if we throw a nice big chunk of meat he'll choke on it.

• climatic
    183 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 2:25 AM

Be careful Mainzman,

I am moderated for saying what he is, the bloke is a muppet, if that.

• Yandoman
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 3:28 AM

All of this stuff about Henry and his scoring is the perfect example of why this game has absolutely nothing to do with golf but just an exercise in memory and reflex control. Having said that I love the game and while I will never bother trying to play someone who can score 18 under or more I will carry on playing.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 6:50 AM

MainzMan:
    Damn it, I know we're just feeding the troll here, hard not to though.  Perhaps if we throw a nice big chunk of meat he'll choke on it.
    Thought so, too, and did it again, once.

Beware that trolls gain their energy and presence from our "chunks". Therefore "pssst!" - Schweigen ist Gold!

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 6:54 AM

HenryKawa:
    I can write 10

Well, he's beaten me like a dead horse

Due to a poor lack of judgment, and to many spankings, with the kindergarten teacher, I can only get to 9

I should have known better, when she kept asking for more

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 11:02 AM

Yandoman:

All of this stuff about Henry and his scoring is the perfect example of why this game has absolutely nothing to do with golf but just an exercise in memory and reflex control.

No no no no no, don't buy into his nonsense.  He's at best a mediocre player who picks his opponents carefully in order to boost his MP win ratio.

The rest is just words. 

Absolutely nothing behind them.

You're right that is has nothing to do with being a golfer though, notes, memory and reflexes are enough to be good at this game.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 11:04 AM

alosso:

Beware that trolls gain their energy and presence from our "chunks". Therefore "pssst!" - Schweigen ist Gold!

I know, I really do.  Much like that obnoxious pirate from the Alps that stank up the forums so much a while ago.

It's just hard to ignore at times........

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 1:13 PM

It's possible! You should see how many posts I have NOT written or sent!

RSS