Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 10:08 PM

mrcaddie:

Ross,

Those were some great posts, sorry to see them disappear.  Even though the ponyblower isn't posting in the forums lately (wait for it...in 3,2,1), he sure is posting like a mad man on people's walls. I bet it's eating him alive reading this thread and knowing he can't post, because if he did... it would be just another example of him going back on his word.

Haha  Wayne:  Yup It's likely driving the great one off the deep end, but he was near there anyway, so is a short trip. I probably never should have tested his mind game on him. Who knew he would implode ?   Lol.  Oh well...Is what it is. 

• ct690911
    7,203 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 11:27 PM

Romax:

mrcaddie:

Ross,

Those were some great posts, sorry to see them disappear.  Even though the ponyblower isn't posting in the forums lately (wait for it...in 3,2,1), he sure is posting like a mad man on people's walls. I bet it's eating him alive reading this thread and knowing he can't post, because if he did... it would be just another example of him going back on his word.

Haha  Wayne:  Yup It's likely driving the great one off the deep end, but he was near there anyway, so is a short trip. I probably never should have tested his mind game on him. Who knew he would implode ?   Lol.  Oh well...Is what it is. 

Ross...you should follow my lead and simply block him. At least it would stop him from trolling your wall (he was doing the same to me).

ct

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 9:38 AM

I did block him a few days ago. That's likely another one of the many records he holds....... " The Most Blocked Player"  of all time.     Lmao.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 2:56 PM

mrcaddie:
    he sure is posting like a mad man on people's walls.

I like the one that said he gets $ 150 @ hour for special investigations and investing in cannibis .  LOL  makes me think if he worked for the police for 30 + years or served them 30 + years and now gets 150 as a snitch .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 6:06 PM

Romax:
    " The Most Blocked Player"

Might be a few contenders ...............Won't happen and probably should not anyway, but the thought saw me holding on tight to my slurped coffee LOL

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 6:29 PM

I am back in the forums for awhile, before my next holiday

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 7:15 PM

HenryKawa:
    Well folks.  Pay attention because this message will be revolutionary!

HenryKawa:
    Henry (the Great One and Only) Kawa is going to be leaving the forums.

LMAO! Just one more lie coming out of your mouth...I knew you couldn't stay away.

MC

• LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 9:00 PM

Won't anyone be my friend? *sniff*

• Raina78
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 9:43 PM

wt fuzzy brown navel would you be bragging about with that pathetic number? I have 13 REAL friends on Myspace. How bout dem apples. Sincerely, Sergio Garcia

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 5:50 AM

I know I said I will not return to the forums, but I just had to come back to respond!  Romax you are very rude.  

There.. now I am gone "FOR SURE".

... for ever!

RSS