Forums

Help › Forums

I GOT MAIL

Tue, May 24 2016 5:52 PM (54 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 5:47 PM

You know, I really like this thread so I'm going to try and follow in Yancy's footsteps and see if we can keep this thread going.

Back at Christmas time I was purchasing some gifts from Amazon and I received something that wasn't exactly as the seller described it and I really had no use for it. I tried to send it back but Amazon told me to keep it and they would send me exactly what I was looking for, which they did, but now I still have this other item and I'd like to send it to someone that could get some use out of it.

Unfortunately the item is very geographically specific, so the majority of you won't really be interested in it. You might enjoy the story though after I find someone to send it to.

So with that said....I'm looking for someone that lives in the state of Alabama and that plays golf in real life. If you meet these two criteria....throw your name in the hat, I'll pick a winner and send it to you free of charge, no strings attached.

Interested?

MC

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 7:00 PM

Alright MC throw my name in from Mobile Alabama and I've been playing golf now for 40 years.  Top 3 courses to play here if your in the area is: Magnolia Grove, Mobile, Cambrian Bridge, Greenville and Brewton country club in Brewton.

Thanks

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 8:01 PM

mrcaddie:
    I'm looking for someone that lives in the state of Alabama and that plays golf in real life.

I'm Bama born, raised, and still here :-) And, I play RL golf!! I suck at it now, due to health reasons (sucked before, too, but not as bad), but I still dust off my set when the weather's nice.

Planning to play some in Atlanta (w/ mags and Paul ...pmm711) a day or so before heading up to the U.S.Open next month.

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 2:21 PM

what about if you play golf and drove through alabama?

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 6:59 PM

pdb1:
    Another gr8 idea from you .

Paul,

Not my idea at all, you and Yancy deserve all the credit. I just thought it would be fun if this thread could continue with players sending each other some fun gifts.

It should be noted that my gift isn't a 50 inch flat-screen t.v., a Cleveland golf bag with "Crimson Tide" written down the side or even something as cool as the "Easy Eggwich"...but maybe it will put a smile on someone's face or maybe it will be a fun story they can tell their friends the next time they go out and play golf.

I see we have a couple of players who have thrown their names in the hat. I can't send this out until I get back to the office on Monday so I'll keep this open and pick a winner on Sunday night.....stay tuned.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 7:15 PM

rollone:
    what about if you play golf and drove through alabama?

Did you stop and play golf in Alabama?

MC

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 6:17 AM

If you live in Alabama you only need two things!!

One of these!

And one of these!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 6:24 AM

jayw4862:

mrcaddie:
    I'm looking for someone that lives in the state of Alabama and that plays golf in real life.

I'm Bama born, raised, and still here :-) And, I play RL golf!! I suck at it now, due to health reasons (sucked before, too, but not as bad), but I still dust off my set when the weather's nice.

Planning to play some in Atlanta (w/ mags and Paul ...pmm711) a day or so before heading up to the U.S.Open next month.

Brother Jay............

You inadvertently left out...."AUBURN FAN".....    lmao...       lol,  I had to do it...     : )

-Danny

RSS