Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT April event: Pebble Beach

Thu, Aug 4 2016 9:13 AM (91 replies)
  • toothsayer
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 3:14 PM

Hey Corwyn, thanks for getting this up and running again.

Here is a link to my screenshots. I need to practice my putting before I hit the links with starters.

http://postimg.org/gallery/wblemp7u/

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 8:04 AM

Howdo Corwyn,

Here's the damage from my 18 hole soiree around PB. 1st time trying the video 'evidence' path. Think everything's there (Possibly twice? LOL).

Cruising through the front 9 thinking "This ain't THAT tough...", then the back 9 kicked in... OUCH! #17 (par 3) 30mph cross wind and straight into RED sand. :(

Thanks for hosting. Good luck to all.

*Any tips re recording (As can be seen I'm using freebie version s/w.) appreciated.

**Do I need to download extra codecs to allow me to edit video in Windows Live Movie Maker as the AVI format wasn't compatible?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 9:38 AM

WigerToods2010:

*Any tips re recording (As can be seen I'm using freebie version s/w.) appreciated.

**Do I need to download extra codecs to allow me to edit video in Windows Live Movie Maker as the AVI format wasn't compatible?

I'd recommend downloading the OBS broadcasting tool and just using the record option in that. This will also let you choose the file type you want to record in, so you can choose whatever will be compatible with Movie Maker. Should you ever wish to record the whole round and inflict it on us, it has very little effect on the meter ;-)

• OleFernando
    162 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 10:23 AM

DB for 60%sand for 2 now always one t-i-o on par5replay.aspx?ID=e6c19642 796e 4ae4 9715 a5ea0110e1a9 t-i-o very much stressing :-)

TY

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 11:28 AM

fmagnets:

WigerToods2010:

I'd recommend downloading the OBS broadcasting tool and just using the record option in that. This will also let you choose the file type you want to record in, so you can choose whatever will be compatible with Movie Maker. Should you ever wish to record the whole round and inflict it on us, it has very little effect on the meter.

Thanks for the recommendation. I posted the video more to do with checking if I'd done things correct/acceptable.

You may wish to get those claws clipped btw. :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 12:12 PM

WigerToods2010:

You may wish to get those claws clipped btw. :)

Yes, should have put a smiley or a winky after that! - fixed.

The vid looks fine to me, although showing the stats and scorecard before holing out is unnecessary.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 11:58 PM

fmagnets:
    Yes, should have put a smiley or a winky after that! - fixed.

Not only a top player - a mind reader to boot.

All good, Mags.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2016 6:14 PM

Probably shouldn't have started, half cut @ 2.20am...( don't think practice would've made much difference, maybe 2 / 3 shots with right winds ;-))

No matter anyway...( thought the 36.3 ft putt had a shout though )

CLASSIC WGT  ( Now I know why I don't bother !!!! )

Got club capture then this on 18 before cards / stats came up....

ffs, now photobucket says jpeg file won't upload / fail..will try again tomorrow.

EDIT.... Looks like all gone, photos on profile not there anymore either ???

it was a white screen ! btw.no way to get back to stats etc

Good Fookin Night ! ;-)))

EDIT2..pics back on page and uploading today.....strange. :-)

• Indianator
    104 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 9:04 AM

one take only print screen shot this month not save in folder :( try R2 or back snip again:)

ty

find print screen on other folder

ty

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 10:21 AM

Was going really well, until it all fell apart on the 14th with a 10 when I got stuck in the greenside bunker

RSS