Forums

Help › Forums

Undisciplined go(o)(l)fers!

Sat, Mar 19 2011 9:23 PM (32 replies)
  • TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 9:23 PM

lvietri:

The funniest part is .... it sounds like he  he thinks in the USA .... Attorneys are looked up to and revered !!!

What's the old joke ...

What do you call a bus load of 60 lawyers that fell over a cliff ????

A Start !!!

That has to be the dumbest comment i've ever seen. Oh Oh I know you're part of the WGT kool-aid clique. That much is apparent. Yet your "joke" seems to fall on deaf ears in opinion. WGT is a mafia like nation that needs to be further analyzed. These people have swelled heads and absolutely no respect for the people that facilitate their paycheck.

It's a noble effort. This isn't communist  China. THIS is the United States of America.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 11:14 PM

TDurd...in truth, you don't know $hit from apple butter.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:06 AM

LOL-Don't you people recognize the site's wayward malcontent? You know-the one that drinks his way from country to country in search of an ID?

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:05 AM

Hey now .. don't go dissing the "Mothers And Fathers Italian Association" (i.e. MAFIA) ... 

It's a noble organization with deep traditions.   Here is a picture of our last meeting.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 7:52 AM

TylerDurdenJr:

Steelers75:
    exercise your 1st Amendment Rights at your leisure

WGT constantly BANS users for exercising this right. It's in their T.o.s.  .... but you know this all too well lol....  WGT thinks they're operating in China! lol

WOOPS!

The U.S. Bill of rights overrides any T.O.S. of a commercial enterprise in a court of law.

Good luck! :) (Chad) lol

You're not an attorney, so here's a morsel for you to chew on...

The TOS is in full compliance with the Bill of Rights and Federal Law.  A Corporation cannot legally establish a TOS or bylaws unless it's lawfully compliant pursuant to the applicable USC Titles, State, and Local Codes.  As such, WGT suspends or  bans members for conduct on the site that has violated the TOS.

You've obviously been banned previously which explains your contempt towards WGT and certain members.  I recognize your modus operandi as do a select few other members.  My recommendation is to tread lightly lest you find yourself banned yet again.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 8:57 AM

TylerDurdenJr:

lvietri:

The funniest part is .... it sounds like he  he thinks in the USA .... Attorneys are looked up to and revered !!!

What's the old joke ...

What do you call a bus load of 60 lawyers that fell over a cliff ????

A Start !!!

That has to be the dumbest comment i've ever seen. Oh Oh I know you're part of the WGT kool-aid clique. That much is apparent. Yet your "joke" seems to fall on deaf ears in opinion. WGT is a mafia like nation that needs to be further analyzed. These people have swelled heads and absolutely no respect for the people that facilitate their paycheck.

It's a noble effort. This isn't communist  China. THIS is the United States of America.

Hmmm... Posted at 9:23 pm.  Combative, affronting, and insolent towards other members.  Oobvious contempt towards the same organization that bans him for his conduct yet keeps coming back.  How redolent.  Ah yes... the grumblings of a yet another poster child who happens to be wasted everytime he logs on.

Look out Charlie Sheen!!!  You've got some competition!!!  LMAO

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 9:50 PM

Steelers75:

TylerDurdenJr:

Steelers75:
    exercise your 1st Amendment Rights at your leisure

WGT constantly BANS users for exercising this right. It's in their T.o.s.  .... but you know this all too well lol....  WGT thinks they're operating in China! lol

WOOPS!

The U.S. Bill of rights overrides any T.O.S. of a commercial enterprise in a court of law.

Good luck! :) (Chad) lol

You're not an attorney, so here's a morsel for you to chew on...

The TOS is in full compliance with the Bill of Rights and Federal Law.  A Corporation cannot legally establish a TOS or bylaws unless it's lawfully compliant pursuant to the applicable USC Titles, State, and Local Codes.  As such, WGT suspends or  bans members for conduct on the site that has violated the TOS.

You've obviously been banned previously which explains your contempt towards WGT and certain members.  I recognize your modus operandi as do a select few other members.  My recommendation is to tread lightly lest you find yourself banned yet again.

I can't even count how many times i've been banned. You're right i'm not "technically" an attorney and I don't practice law but I have passed the bar exam. ;)

You seem to be turning into quite the sycophant Steelers. Snaike reincarnate?

Nothing is said or done until it is official in a court of law. I love to argue. Give me some sober time...   I don't think any attorney or lawyer on this planet could out "perceive" me. I guess that remains to be seen.

After all.. when it comes to a Jury.. it's all about perception... and I can, at times, be a very persuasive and likeable individual. ;)

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 1:10 AM

SweetiePie:

TDurd...in truth, you don't know $hit from apple butter.

Your lack of faith in me is MORE than inspiring! It's one thing to have a law degree from a prolific pac-10 school. It's a completely different thing to pass the bar exam as an officer in the USAF who's main focus is physics. lol. My brain likes 300k faster than yours.

i don't really like apples. Butter is good. $hit? I'm not into scat. Is that a fetish of yours? eewwww.

Seems you're very loyal to WGT. Chances are we'll meet someday. ;)

Are you part of Allison and Partners? lol... wouldn't surprise me one bit.

You people have NO clue what you're doing.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 3:04 AM

Laughing, mostly...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 6:01 AM

SweetiePie:

I was having a drink and this crazy clown came in hollering " All Lawyers are a$holes! All Lawyers are a$holes!" I said " Whoa Bub, I'm affended by that comment" he said are you a Lawyer? I said "No I'm an a$hole".

LMAO that was a good 1

RSS