Forums

Help › Forums

Undisciplined go(o)(l)fers!

Sat, Mar 19 2011 9:23 PM (32 replies)
  • tomab
    519 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 1:09 AM

When you join a game Wgt has a field "reputation". It is currently not activated, but I hoped that field is what we wait for.
    Wgt should add 2 counters in our profile. One for #of started multiplayer games. One for #of finished multiplayer games. Then it should be easy to select only players with a certain finishing rate. I.e. something like Any - 40% - 60% - 80%

Should be easy to implement

Tom.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 8:25 AM

TylerDurdenJr:

SweetiePie:

Just so you know, it is a thing in America we call Freedom.

It's even worse than the now defunct USSR. Love to battle you in court some time pie. I would tear you to pieces and have the jury singing my name like an apolistic  place of faith.

I'll be your Huckleberry!!! What does the topic of this thread or anyone's comment(s) have to do with the legal system?  She got to you and, pride tucked deep in your rear-facing orifice, you decided to make it personal and go off topic.  Nice lack of moral fortitude for an alleged attorney.  Wait a minute... that's a stereotypical attribute for bottom-of-their-class attorneys is it not?!?  Note that your conduct unbecoming would get you a warning in court the first time, a warning of contempt the second time, and held in contempt the third.  Eat your Wheaties boy... court is in session!

WGT does support Freedom i.e. you are free to play or not play, quit or complete a round, and exercise your 1st Amendment Rights at your leisure.  Example: If you were anywhere near correct there would not be open forums here for starters.  Need I go further?  I thought not.

Man up and represent accordingly for you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.  No one likes a sore loser.  Even more disliked is the macho-confused-with-masculine braggadocio of which you've chosen to emulate.  But then again, what's to be expected from a guy claiming Bhutan as his nationality (a Central Asian kingdom in the eastern Himalaya Mountains that was long under the influence of Great Britian and India until the 1980's).  Imagine that... a monarchist bashing the U.S. and singling out a woman.

Pick on my Flag and all that it stands for?!?  You better ask somebody son as it may be time for a little South in your mouth!!!  That just happened!

-Steel

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 10:58 AM

Steel,

That was such a good post, it almost feels like Snaike is back ! And that, I think is high praise.

SM

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 11:37 AM

Why thank you SM!  That is indeed truly appreciated!

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 3:41 PM

More nationalist stupidity.

Same DNA, same embarrasing behaviour...

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:24 PM

The funniest part is .... it sounds like he  he thinks in the USA .... Attorneys are looked up to and revered !!!

What's the old joke ...

What do you call a bus load of 60 lawyers that fell over a cliff ????

A Start !!!

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:46 PM

I know that outside America, they probably call it RESPECT!

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 6:35 PM

Wondering if you have this problem? Have you really run across players in your game that do? I haven't. Seen a lot of quitters but thats the extent of it.

Recidivism (pronounced /rɨˈsɪdɨvɪzəm/; from recidive + ism, from Latin recidīvus "recurring", from re- "back" + cadō "I fall") is the act of a person repeating an undesirable behavior after they have either experienced negative consequences of that behavior, or have been treated or trained to extinguish that behavior. It is also known as the percentage of former prisoners who are rearrested.[1]

The term is most frequently used in conjunction with substance abuse and criminal behavior. For example, scientific literature may refer to the recidivism of sexual offenders, meaning the frequency with which they are detected or apprehended committing additional sexual crimes after being released from prison for similar crimes.

Criminal recidivism is highly correlated with psychopathy.[2][3][4] The psychopath is defined by an uninhibited gratification in criminal, sexual, or aggressive impulses and the inability to learn from past mistakes.[2][3][4] Individuals with this disorder gain satisfaction through their antisocial behavior and lack remorse for their actions.[5]

To be counted as recidivism, the re-offending requires voluntary disclosure of arrest and conviction, so the real recidivism rate may differ substantially from reported rates. As another example, alcoholic recidivism might refer to the proportion of people who, after successful treatment, report having, or are determined to have, returned to the abuse of alcoho

Voyager9940:

Thanks for your comment Tyler!

WGT might indeed look into this matter, specially when it concerns recidivists who cut off games multiple times for no reason, certainly not for having a bad connection all the time. At least some warning or in worser cases a penalty or exclusion might be applicated by WGT.

Looking forward to see you on the golf course one day!

Regards,

Voyager9940

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 8:20 PM

I was having a drink and this crazy clown came in hollering " All Lawyers are a$$holes! All Lawyers are a$$holes!" I said " Whoa Bub, I'm affended by that comment" he said are you a Lawyer? I said "No I'm an a$$hole".

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 8:48 PM

Steelers75:
    exercise your 1st Amendment Rights at your leisure

WGT constantly BANS users for exercising this right. It's in their T.o.s.  .... but you know this all too well lol....  WGT thinks they're operating in China! lol

WOOPS!

The U.S. Bill of rights overrides any T.O.S. of a commercial enterprise in a court of law.

Good luck! :) (Chad) lol

RSS