Thu, Dec 23 2021 6:56 AM (458 replies)
  • EricGriffiths
    1,083 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 3:10 AM

EricGriffiths

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:54 AM

OK now back to playing and I am sure for most of you with nothing else to but nitpick, will find something else to complain about. I just hope for ones that have a job, that you are judged the same way you judge this game. I am just saying.....

• rachel19669
    529 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 11:19 AM

Rachel19669.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:19 PM

bbqdog61:
    I just hope for ones that have a job, that you are judged the same way you judge this game.

I am strictly judged by the quality of what I produce and depend on my customers to pass it along. If I were to build the kitchens I build the way WGT takes care of this game, I'd be out of business in a heartbeat.

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:47 PM

Hi WGT,

I just want to thank wgt for addressing the issue and making changes as quickly as they did. Is It perfect? I"ll leave that up to others. I'm very happy with the changes made. Thanks WGT/TopGolf

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:50 PM

bbqdog61:

OK now back to playing and I am sure for most of you with nothing else to but nitpick, will find something else to complain about. I just hope for ones that have a job, that you are judged the same way you judge this game. I am just saying.....

Ive left this thread since WGT announced their change, and i was one of many who thanked them for it, both on here and another thread......but theres been a couple on here who should have left well alone. This was, and i repeat was, a short chance to say if you did not like the new flashes. Like them, then no issue, just dont put name down.

You sir, can you remember posting this today, yes today, on another thread?

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:04 PM

bubbsboy:

bbqdog61:

Ive left this thread since WGT announced their change, and i was one of many who thanked them for it, both on here and another thread......but theres been a couple on here who should have left well alone. This was, and i repeat was, a short chance to say if you did not like the new flashes. Like them, then no issue, just dont put name down.

You sir, can you remember posting this today, yes today, on another thread?

Gold

• GOLFHAWK
    915 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:43 PM

I just loged on to add my name to the list ,but i guess i don't have to .THANK YOU all

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:55 PM

Glad to see responses to my posts......I do find it amazing that I have not seen petitions by customers for other issues. While this was an issue to some, there are other issues that, in my humble opinion needed to be addressed. This is , in a nutshell what I was trying to communicate. Personally, I felt this issue, that was quickly resolved, got way too much play by the masses that clog up this forum. I say, let's get the bigger issues fixed and enjoy this great game.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 3:35 PM

Peace out bb.

Theres always discussions about disconnects etc and thats fine

This was a little different. The forum went crazy and it seemed something was needed.

So there wont be other petitions i feel, we cant be telling WGT what to do all the time like that, but it was the strangest release ive witnessed in my short tenure.

The clogging up was reason petition was created, and thats the truth.

Someone on other threads chose words that were out of order and even slated folk on his blogs.......you aint like that , far from it, so matter closed eh.

Lets have fun

Bubbs

RSS