Help › Forums

trick shot competition??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2009 3:05 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 7:47 PM

ok.. I am bored. My favorite tourney was terminated... Would anybody care to try some trick shots that everybody could vote on at the end of the month? Ya know.. like knocking it off of a mountain onto the green... stuff like that... I think I will go experiment with this 4 a while

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:43 PM

Trick shot off a mountain?  Something like this??

Amazing Legends Golf & Safari Resort Xtreme 19th Hole

The course's so-called "Xtreme 19th" hole is a par 3 -- a par 3 whose tee is atop a cliff on Hanglip Mountain, more than 1,400 feet above a green carved like the continent of Africa. You've got to take a helicopter to get to the tee box, and from there it's more than 630 yards to the pin. Once you tee off, it takes nearly 30 seconds for the ball to hit the ground.

Now those are trick shots. 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:48 PM

Iconian used to host things like that, you might ask if that is possible again!

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:51 PM

I actually saw a clip of that on TV.. That is AWESOME!!  That is definately "above" and "beyond" any ricochet shot that I was talking about....

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:52 PM

Hey Iconian------ Anybody put it in the hole by way of a mountain ricochet?

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 10:12 PM

There is actually a putt that is longer than anyone has right now I believe... on #8 bp. Icon and I have tried it a few times. We may have cleaned him out of all his goodies in his first 3 or so contests. So don't know if he has anything left! That and the interest in these things weren't very good on the last one.

• ChesterMcGanahan
    17 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 10:35 PM

Just posted my replay of the bank shot off a mountain, to within 19 ft of the hole. Actually landed just a few ft of a possible hole in one. Will have to keep practicing. Great idea there!

• ChesterMcGanahan
    17 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 11:48 PM

OK this is fairly addictive in its own right. I managed a bank shot to within 4.4 ft, using a 3W punch shot. Nice.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 4:13 AM

Nice Shot!!!

• TRN2
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:32 PM

can you tell me how to get to this paticular course, i want to try it.

• PAGES
RSS