Help › Forums

ONLINE EVER?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:20 PM (5 replies)
  • putter18
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 2:18 AM

HI;

MY FRIENDS TOLD ME I´M ONLINE 24 HOURS; BUT I´M NOT.

I SEE ALSO FRIENDS ONLINE, BUT THEY AIN`T.

CAN YOU CHECK THIS PLEASE.

TY AND CONGRATULATION FOR THIS GREAT GAME

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:47 AM

Your profile page says you're offline right now (Friday 12:45 afternoon here in Europe).

That being said, I confirm I've noticed the green/grey dots behaving erratically. For example, it sometimes happens that my dot on the Friends list indicates that I'm offline (grey colour), while at the same time it would indicate on my profile page that I'm available for play (green colour). Even reloading the profile page multiple times does not help in such a situation.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:41 PM

Hi putter18, we are looking into your issue. Did you log out of your account?

• putter18
    11 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 1:38 AM

hi, Alex

i never close the windows before i correctly logout for sure.

Same is with some of my friends are also online 24h without been there..little strange

tx for ur answer, hope you can find a solution for this.

• mrksmk
    9 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 11:15 AM

I've got a WGT friend who has the same issue.  No matter whether they are officially logged out of WGT or even when their PC is shut down they are shown as "online/green dot" at WGT!   An e-mail was sent to WGT Support!  Hopefully this issue is resolved for those users it effects.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:20 PM

mrksmk, a work-around for your friend might be to switch manually to AVAILABLE TO NO ONE before leaving WGT.com. That should guarantee the green dot won't be displayed after they're gone (or indeed while they're still on-site). I have the grey dot activated all the time, as the green dot is misleading anyway (leading folks to think you are available for play when you're in fact in the middle of a round).

RSS