Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:36 PM (9 replies)
  • IBGPN
    10 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 8:29 AM

I have gotten this three times today...

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 9:31 AM

I'm experiencing something similiar to this too.  When the host of a multi-player game I've joined starts the game, the screen fades about 15% like it's going to transition to the loading screen, but then it just freezes there.  From that point I can still see the player lineup and chat box and all the lobby stuff.  I cannot click on the chat box, Cancel, Search Again or Create a Group.  I can click on Friends and Invites.  It seems to be intermittent at the moment.

I've experienced situations where more than 4 people were in a multiplayer lobby and where the player lineup was different from different player's perspectives.  For example, I was in a group earlier that I thought looked like this:

1. bigfish99  2. mizunodriver 3. me 4. Pistoler

Then all of the sudden, bigfish99 says something like "13under are you gonna start?"  On his screen he showed a different lineup:

1. 13under 2. bigfish99 3. mizunodriver 4. me

Very odd indeed.

*EDIT*  Now I just had a game that was able to get started.  We were on the 2nd green loading between shots and all of the sudden we get  "We're sorry, there has been an error with the game.  Please close this window and try again later. Thanks, WGT"

*EDIT #2* Wow, just lost another game (blue screen) loading between the first and second holes.  I think I'm gonna leave multiplayer alone today.

*EDIT #3* Seems single player is not safe either.  I had just made my click to strike my chip on #8 and before the club contacted the ball it blinked for a second and produced the same error that's in my first edit.

• bigfish99
    38 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 10:02 AM

sorry about that nivlac i tried to except your invite but would not let me.

then i tried to join a game made me the host  started at 6 and crawled to 12 did not every start.might be because of the week end not sure was hoping to get a multi game in today.

• IBGPN
    10 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 1:34 PM

Yep it has happened to me 5 times today.  I tried to send the error report in to no avail.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 2:38 PM

Thanks for the reports, we are looking into it now. Will follow up shortly...

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 7:33 PM

We've rolled back the system update until we have a chance to diagnose these issues. Let us know if you experience any more errors, and we will also keep you posted...

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2008 8:36 AM

Unfortunately, I've run into the error I described in my first post where the host attempted to start the game and my screen dimmed about 15% then froze again.  The host was still able to hit cancel and Decline the game.  I was unable to click anything but Friends and Invites and was forced to reload.

So far, it's only happened once.

• VAbeach
    7 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2008 9:59 AM

Posted in another forum, but thought this one more appropriate. The chipping distance with a 6 iron is less than with a 7 iron. All the others seem to follow a logical progression. Just FYI.

• Lindsaycd
    81 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 6:55 AM

Hi Alex,

I got the same error twice today already. 

-Lindsay

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:36 PM

ditto twice

B

RSS