Forums

Help › Forums

2 Noob questions...

Sun, Jan 30 2011 4:51 AM (4 replies)
  • Amberay
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:35 PM

Is there a practice area/driving range on WGT? A place that does not affect your stats.

The only way to start earning money is to be pro? At what level is that?

Regards

Amberay(Noob) Level 18

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:47 PM

Why don't you want it to affect your stats???  Anyone would think you were sandbagging!!!  Which is not liked here!

The only way to earn money is to be better than you are now.  Keep playing games, get your average score down, move up the tiers, and in time, if you are good enough, you might start winning.

Just one other thing, you don't win money here, only WGT credits, which can only be used within the game to buy equipment.  You cannot cash it out.

You can get credits by doing some of the offers they have.  Look at Complete Offers from the top menu on your profile page.

Of course, if you are a sandbagger you already know all this and are just acting stupid!

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:55 PM

you can set up a stroke play game under "practice" mode and it won't change your stats. Be sure to play the weekly free tournaments, they offer some credits if you score well and you only compete against your specific tier.

good luck

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 3:27 AM

MioKontic:
    Why don't you want it to affect your stats???  Anyone would think you were sandbagging!!!  Which is not liked here!

That isn't sandbagging. I played about 10 practice rounds before I ever played a ranked round... (if it was sandbagging, they wouldn't allow practice rounds to be played)

I agree fully that there should be an area for people to practice what they want, I don't want to play a full 9 hole game just to improve my chipping...I want an area where I can go and practice JUST chipping...same with putting/driving etc etc for whichever area I feel improvement is needed

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 4:51 AM

...I want an area where I can go and practice JUST chipping...same with putting/driving etc etc for whichever area I feel improvement is needed

The game doesn't have that right now. If enough people ask about having this WGT might do something about it.

RSS