Forums

Help › Forums

Dark Side Of The Force

Sun, Feb 20 2011 10:17 AM (38 replies)
  • TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 9:07 PM

his comment makes me say he jumped in blind...as it makes no sense in context to the comments before it.

im on D here young mula. you may be old, but it would take a pure idiot to oversee the direction of "attack" the "culprit"of all the "defense" happening in this and the other thread that you decided to ... for lack of a better word, attack.

lets please not forget who initiated all this ridiculous banter

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:09 AM
    Has anyone seen my purse? Pretty sure I left it on the sideboard but I could be wrong.Conan Doyle thought Submarines were a good idea,but then he was sure tyhere were jelly fish eating aviators at 30,000ft. Sometimes,you just can't win,but if you try sometime,you just might find,where you left your purse. Neat. Lizzie
  • MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:06 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Has anyone seen my purse? Pretty sure I left it on the sideboard but I could be wrong.Conan Doyle thought Submarines were a good idea,but then he was sure tyhere were jelly fish eating aviators at 30,000ft. Sometimes,you just can't win,but if you try sometime,you just might find,where you left your purse. Neat. Lizzie

Lizzie darlin', I think it must be tiredness from your latest exercise, but I think you're not only in the wrong thread and wrong forum, but totally the wrong site!  Try www.lostandfound.com or www.wheresmypurse.org.  Was it pink by any chance?  No, not seen it.

:-)

ROUND TWO...

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:14 AM

Radley purses and bags are expensive but they leave a mark after a whallop - trust me i know .

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:24 AM

Haggis may cause a disruption in the space-time continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to "disappear."

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:38 AM

Where did my day go?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:40 AM

I believe, i believe a sense of humor is the essence of life. i believe that laughing is a great blood pressure reducer. I believe the author of this thread in angry because he doesn't ;like it directed at him, laugh you will see how good it feels.

and i BELIEVE that is my own personal opinion

-G 

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 6:48 AM

I,m eating haggis for lunch .If i eat it every day for a year will it make me 21 again ,

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 7:08 AM

craigswan:

I,m eating haggis for lunch .If i eat it every day for a year will it make me 21 again ,

Yes - you'll have aged 10 years.

And you'll get fat!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 7:20 AM

craigswan:

Consideration has to be given to "Worm Holes" and "Zippers" in an Alternate Universe per se.

WARNING: consumption of Haggis may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: consumption of Haggis is a major factor in dancing very badly.

RSS