Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:07 PM

i guess being a 1/4 decent player excludes me from this one also

darn

common men rule

-G

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 7:25 PM

I'm playing in my bvd's right now I must be an indecent player. Damn G I still can't

play either. Theres no justice for us common men.

• TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 8:17 PM

even if both of you are decent players...your sense of humour is the place of residence for a large cancerous tumor . . . it must be a prerequisite of the white hair and sagging, empty nuts

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 11:50 AM

what part of reading the by laws dont you understand.

youth is a prerequisite for being a know it all

have an example at home

and a few more in the neighbor hood

-G

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 11:58 AM

renniw52:
    in my bvd's

if it has no track marks should be ok

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:04 PM

TheCassidy:

even if both of you are decent players...your sense of humour is the place of residence for a large cancerous tumor . . . it must be a prerequisite of the white hair and sagging, empty nuts

Hey RAMBO.

We don't all have white hair and as you so eloquently put it: sagging, empty testicles.

It truly amazes me how tuff some guys think they are when hiding behind a keyboard half-way around the globe in the So Pacific.

Your parents did a real fine job of raising you.

As some friends of mine in Auckland say: Who Dares Wins..

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:09 PM

hey Cassidy ..i thought i asked that you kindly give back the keys to the asylum on yr return. You didn't keep them, did you?

• TheCassidy
    51 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:19 PM

CanineSupervisor:

TheCassidy:

Hey RAMBO.

We don't all have white hair and as you so eloquently put it: sagging, empty testicles.

It truly amazes me how tuff some guys think they are when hiding behind a keyboard half-way around the globe in the So Pacific.

Your parents did a real fine job of raising you.

As some friends of mine in Auckland say: Who Dares Wins..

hey uhhhh newsflash ! that comment had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU . . . or rather, nowhere in that comment did i implicate your name . . . and also, that comment in no way shape or form aims to target everyone who plays this game except me . . . furthermore if you read that comment you can see EXACTLY who it is aimed at . . . rambo?

O

M

G

i am clearly not being violent AT ALL, way to jump into a discussion blind and make a total idiot of yourself though good work man . you dares lose

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:54 PM

what makes you say he jumped in blind, he likes to jump in neked (sorry CS, sex sells). and your attacking the OLd like we are

go get a switch

-G

RSS