Forums

Help › Forums

Number under Accuracy Award

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:40 PM (7 replies)
  • speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 7:50 AM

Does anybody know what the number stands for? The one that shows up in your awards section under your accuracy trophy. I figured that it would be your best score on a closest to the hole competition but that is not the case.

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 8:11 AM

See FAQs - Awards..........

"Accuracy Award – consecutive shots within 20 feet (closest-to-the-hole challenge)"

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 8:24 AM

Thanks for the reply. I understand that part of it. What I am talking about is the number that you see when you look at your awards section on your profile. At the bottom of the list of all your trophys sits the accuracy award. Your number of consecutive shots under 20 ft. in a closest to the hole  competition will determine what type of award you will get such as Diamond, Crystal, Platinum, etc..etc..etc..... Directly under that award is a number. For example, at this moment in time, if you look at the awards section on my profile, I have a Diamond accuracy award and the number directly below it is 3499. I know for a fact that I have not hit 3499 consecutive shots under 20 ft. Any other ideas?

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 9:27 AM

Yes. Their programing is screwed. Its not counting consecutive shots within 20 feet as stated in their chart. Not surprising.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 9:33 AM

ok.. I see now that it counts total shots under 20 ft.

• BigBear2771
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:11 PM

I think a better explanation of cup award types and their corresponding numbers mean is called for in the FAQ section. For example, a number under Tournament Standing Trophy. I'm pretty sure I haven't finished 26th in any tourney.

Does anyone have a complete run down of all awards and what the numbers beneath them mean?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:26 PM

Here it is.

Most information about this site can be found at the very bottom of the page. They used a grey font, so it is not very noticeable. 

• BigBear2771
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:40 PM

After a little research, I have finished 26th (once, duringWk. 33). That said, I have earned 7 Nov. Sweeps trophies. All are Silver or better yet they are not listed as some of my Top 10 Awards. I'm pretty sure Gold ranks higher than Tin or Silver. Is this a glitch?

RSS