1,984 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:32 PM

This is World Golf Tour, actually. Wikipedia is over there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggis

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:42 PM

Newsflash ,

The longest recorded flight by a chicken is 13 seconds .

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:08 PM

ok - let,s get back to golf .

I love the game with tiger woods in his car being chased by his ex wife swinging a nine iron .She get,s closer and closer until wack - she puts his lights out .

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:22 PM

Crazyman2:

piztaker:

What part of "Current Events don't you understand?

Current Events -(Discuss the latest news in golf)

Maybe you should read the whole of the topic rather than the top line

" As taken from WGT terms"

Posting Etiquette

Nobody is trolling, flame baiting, etc.

The thread about the AZ shooting should have been posted in "And Everything Else," but that violation forum etiquette violation is pretty insignificant and simply a mistake.  Attacks on me are probably also a violation, but it doesn't bug me at all.  If someone wants to argue with me, I have no problem with it.  I don't lose often, and even if I do, I come out of it having learned something.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:26 PM

Steelsings:
      It is the time to end the stupification (the act of dumbing down on purpose. to make someone stupid) of humanity.

But we humans have always been about the stupidest people on earth.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 10:55 AM

There were two peanuts walking up a street when one was asalted by a currant .What an event .

Of course it it had been in the good old US of A  someone would have shot them .

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 11:02 AM

craigswan:

There were two peanuts walking up a street when one was asalted by a currant .What an event .

Of course it it had been in the good old US of A  someone would have shot them .

overheard from a passer-by......

"that was NUTS!"

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 10:17 PM

Spiders1:

Just wondering why these posts sound more like CNN than helping someone with game.

We are now on gun control, saving the whale, and people bashing other countries. And I see some guys know something about every topic in here.

Just wonder if they have no other outlet for there views. I come here to play golf with friends not read latest news from around the world.

Wish all the best,

Spiders1

agree completly, i don't, didn't go to the course to hack out how to cure the ills of the world, just play some golf, joke, kidd around, make fun, sink a ball or two on 1st putt. make a 8-9 iron close enough that they gimmie the putt.  there are other places to which your concerns can be met.  my old course with me was, is not one of them.  my 2 cents.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 10:18 PM

zagraniczniak:

Imagine playing a round of real golf with a person like that.

yes.  i did, i do, iwill.   my 2 cents.

RSS