Forums

Help › Forums

Ok Alt shot is pretty good. What do you want next?

Tue, Jan 11 2011 2:27 AM (39 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:22 AM

YankeeJim:

I would like to see something like a notepad for each hole (or course.)  I ran across this "oops" on WGT's part a year ago-a notepad that opened and closed but didn't do anything. It looks like it may have been left over from something they used in development but to have it work would be seriously beneficial to many.

Make that 2

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:25 AM

YankeeJim:

I would like to see something like a notepad for each hole (or course.)  I ran across this "oops" on WGT's part a year ago-a notepad that opened and closed but didn't do anything. It looks like it may have been left over from something they used in development but to have it work would be seriously beneficial to many.

Yes it would benefit those of us like me who are too lazy to take notes. We could write notes on that like "This green breaks much more than it appears aim 2 grids further to th right". 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 1:24 PM

borntobesting:
    Yes it would benefit those of us like me who are too lazy to take notes

It's even worth paying for.  :-)

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 1:41 PM

i want the guy that is a "stone cold killer", to upgrade to dial-up speed loading :)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 2:08 PM

LoL ^^^  ..good idea..not worth $$

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 2:14 PM

I watched a skills challenge in Florida the other day.  It consisted of all different types of formats from bestball to scramble to CTTH that was played over 18 different holes.  It looked like alot of fun.  All the different skills mixed together in team play format.  

This might be alot of fun.

LC

• SandyMcMandy
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 2:46 PM

How about alternate shot tournaments?

• LFerrell
    70 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 3:04 PM

best ball

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 3:18 PM

bingo bango bongo.......

• dandare5273
    31 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 3:40 PM

ok, so ignore the glaring problem with the meter, how about make it level for everybody, you can only use clubs equal to your opponent, and not the 1200 credit set against starters sets. this game is full of people that have "bought" their game. 

also, everybody use the same ball. not the 110 credit set against the free ones.

RSS