Forums

Help › Forums

Ok Alt shot is pretty good. What do you want next?

Tue, Jan 11 2011 2:27 AM (39 replies)
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 5:37 AM

We all know courses...lets not go there.Id like a concede button for alt shot. I"m pretty happy with the game at the present time. Maybe a skins game but i guess we sort of have that in blitz. Icon informed me that my hope for new pins at Kiawah is not gonna happen any time so. So,lets here some ideas. Please post somewhere else if you are going to just say "fix the meter". We all know those issues. 

• starof2010
    69 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 5:43 AM

id like foursomes/Best ball.Would be good instead of trying to do it in four player stroke-play

star

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 5:59 AM

The option to choose tee boxes in MPC games.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 6:03 AM

Champion green speeds in RGs and weeklies.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 6:12 AM

Chance to choose green speeds and tee boxes in alt shot... I don't want to torture lower tier players with tourney greens and slightly longer approaches...

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 6:20 AM

i'd like a Ashton Martin DB9,  Yea i know its nowt to do with Golf but i still want it.  lol

• borntobesting
    9,630 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 7:22 AM

Best ball is what I would like to see. Along with Oakmont being added to Country club tourneys and the free weekly tourneys.

• Rocket180
    44 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 7:30 AM

totally agree 4 ball would be great ;-)

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 7:42 AM

Fourball, I know we can sort manually do it, but add this...

Fourball w/ concede ability. These would speed along much more if you didn't have to putt out. As it stands now it takes TWO hours to play, way way too long to schedule and play.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 7:49 AM

borntobesting:
    Oakmont being added to ... the free weekly tourneys.

Amen.

As far as best-ball, skins, Stableford and the like, it would seem to be a no-brainer for WGT, just insert a few lines of code. Unlike adding a new golf course, which is obviously a major undertaking.

RSS