Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT event: St Andrews

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:43 AM (92 replies)
  • mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 11:42 PM

I do think the standard of proof is a bit ridiculous (if you'll pardon the word). And all this over a sleeve of balls.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:09 AM

mmyers0:

I do think the standard of proof is a bit ridiculous (if you'll pardon the word). And all this over a sleeve of balls.

I thought that at first....now it sorta makes sense.

Just one extra post if you do the hover.....and if I can figure it out

ANYONE can :-)))

Andy

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 7:30 AM

I hope to have some more time during the week to respond to the Club Proof concerns, and consider options for the future... but for now...

FYI all: I've now gone through the whole thread and I believe I've captured all the club proof/card/stat submissions onto the Special Prizes Stats spreadsheet. Please check to make sure there are no mistakes. Let me know by midnight Sunday or I'll assume all is well.

As it stands, I see the following prize-winners:

-----------------------

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

A sleeve (sent by WGT) goes to each of the top 5 verified finishers on the final leaderboard (i.e. those who provided club proof for both rounds). They appear to be: Corwynfmagnetsalcaucinbhoese, and then a tie in 5th for Lizard69 and ColumbusStorm.  The missing R2 club submission for mm cost 3rd place in this list, and of course the same goes for JMHacker :(

-----------------------

SPECIAL PRIZES:

These were the sponsored prizes (proper report and wrap-up will follow during the week). The winners are noted below and their results are shown in the Stats Spreadsheet for the tourney:

1) Highest overall percentage of Greens in Regulation  (tiebreaker: AveDistancePin)  SPONSORED: Corwyn    WINNER: fmagnets with 72% and tiebreak of 29.4ft

Note: alcaucin, Lizard69, and OleFernando all tied with 72% in this category, but I'm afraid I'm choosing to use the tiebreaker of Closest Ave.Distance to Pin, rather than shell out 4 sleeves. Sorry! I did consider sending one to each of you, but ... 

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole              SPONSORED: Corwyn         WINNER: Vaibhav5viv with 25.7ft

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts      SPONSORED: bhoese   WINNER: HoylakeHunter with 216.29ft  

4) Longest putt made     SPONSORED: bhoese  WINNER: DaniUnchained with a 36.8 footer in R1

If prize-winners could also please post their desired sleeve, that would be great. Thanks!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 8:21 AM

Thanks again Corwyn. Great organisation despite having 2 events to handle and the added complications of club proof. I'm sure all the regulars will have got the hang of the screenshots/videos for next month.

L90 Nike blacks for me please - and thanks also for the surprise special prize C :-0

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 10:50 AM

sleeve of callie 34's please, maybe next time I will concentrate a bit and maybe win :-)

Thanks

peace

Liz

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 2:23 PM

Corwyn:

1) Highest overall percentage of Greens in Regulation  (tiebreaker: AveDistancePin)  SPONSORED: Corwyn    WINNER: fmagnets with 72% and tiebreak of 29.4ft

Note: alcaucin, Lizard69, and OleFernando all tied with 72% in this category, but I'm afraid I'm choosing to use the tiebreaker of Closest Ave.Distance to Pin,

^^   FOOKIN FIX !!!   ^^  

I would've gone alphabetically personally.....;-)))

Great organisation as per C...

I'll have the usual............................thx Shoe

Andy

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:55 PM

Nike Red L40 for me .. Thanks you for another fine tournament

• HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 3:03 AM

Corwyn:
    3) Greatest overall total distance made putts      SPONSORED: bhoese   WINNER: HoylakeHunter with 216.29ft  

Would like these plz

TY bhose

• DaniUnchained
    44 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 5:57 AM

L90 Nike black for me please ; thank you!

And if you need help filling the spreadsheets for the next tournaments just message me, i can help :)

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 9:51 PM

HoylakeHunter:

Corwyn:

Would like these plz

TY bhose

It looks like WGT doesn't allow gifting of the Vapor version.  Do you prefer the regular version of those, or something else?

RSS