Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT event: St Andrews

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:43 AM (92 replies)
  • MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 2:50 AM

Corwyn:

157 entries so far (as at 11pm Day 1) and only 2 submissions to consider for prizes ... and 100% of them meeting the requirements. Hooray! Wish I could say the same about the Oakmont event :(

Good luck everyone, and please do pay careful attention to the Screenshot/Video Evidence post above if you wish to be considered for prizes.

Could someone clearify if screens is needed even for wgt prize or is it just for xtra prizes?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 5:20 AM

MatildaIgaly:

Could someone clearify if screens is needed even for wgt prize or is it just for xtra prizes?

All prizes.

• FluffyGreens
    422 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:22 AM

Hahaa, forgot screen shots concentrating on the 29.7 ft putt @ 18

1st T.I.O. Eagle though --_--

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:59 AM

FluffyGreens:
    Hahaa, forgot screen shots

Of course you did.

• FluffyGreens
    422 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 12:15 PM

jayw4862:

FluffyGreens:

Of course you did.

It isn't a problem, in it for the test not to win prizes.

Sara x

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:41 PM

fmagnets:
    All prizes.

Thanks

Guess im out of it for STA, even with a missed 1.8ft @ 8th !

Just came home from Denmark and are a bit tipsy so if im acting strange excuse me...

I have one question, and as i am a long time TIO player(been there from the start) what is the point having it showing up at the regular tourneys if we stil have to do the all so painfull screen thingie. Kind a lose the point of the whole idea...sort off...

Seeing most entry players have no idea of the rules, even if they follow it/them, it gets weird even for a Swedish non democratic version of anythingie...lol

I had to get that in(if you know us idiotic swedes) our priorities is first our band aid's then our double homicide at IKEA...

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 2:09 PM

MatildaIgaly:

what is the point having it showing up at the regular tourneys if we stil have to do the all so painfull screen thingie. 

Because the programming is flawed and does not restrict the clubs you can play with properly. It is the first 5 club slots that are affected. This loophole was abused in the June tournament particularly (as soon as it gained regular tourney status unfortunately). The only way to ensure fairness to all participants is to have it clearly shown that the first 5 club slots are filled correctly.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 5:04 PM

FluffyGreens:

Lol me too.. Only I took the club snaps but forgot the stats

Edit: Oops that was the Oakmont one

• HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 7:10 PM

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 12:47 AM

FluffyGreens:

forgot screen shots concentrating on the 29.7 ft putt @ 18

Haha same.. I realized it once my 18 ft putt on 18 was on its way

I wasn't really expecting that to go in lol... I did however manage to take this snip of all clubs on my profile page with the score showing in left before i hit continue to the stats page.

As for the round itself,didnt get anything going. Putting better than Oakmont but rest was... Not particularly helped by tragic winds either

RSS