Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:38 AM

OK Thank you.

I will call upon ur services in the near future.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:43 AM

PaulTon:
    I don't have credits to gift but I can make a custom avi pic or a CC badge and banner to use in CC forum threads. First 3 to ask can have them made.

Avi pic please to brighten up page / also use in forums.  Cheers

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:51 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:53 AM

Jimbog1964:
    Avi pic please to brighten up page / also use in forums.  Cheers

Hope you like these Jim.

• truckerman333
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:55 AM

well 2 improve my game a 289driver any kind would help me greatly thank you santa           and a 245 fairway wood

• twinponds169
    3,020 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:59 AM

On the 7th day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

7 Nike's swimming

6 geezers playing

5 FOCUS DINGS

4 falling birdies

3 meter bends

2 virtual bugs

and a view from the parking lot tees

Hope everyone is enjoying my goofy version of the 12 Days so far and also enjoying the excitement of such a great member driven event. I wish we could see more people acknowledging the fine folks that are playing Santa here, surely if you can post for your needs you can post your thanks as well?

Myself, I just turned L last week and have spent all my very hard earned (one click at a time) credits upgrading my driver, irons and putter for the new challenge. My wedges are woefully lacking with the exception of my 90 TM ATV 64. Would be thrilled to match up the high 80's level TM ATV 56 or 60 wedges with it, or just as thrilled to find a sleeve of 90 blacks that i unfortunately have become accustomed to. Keeping them in short supply now is making it harder to rebuild the credits, lol. Thank you to all the fine members here who put forth and participate in such an honorable cause!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:15 AM

One more club/player pics up for grabs, 1st to ask gets em.

• STORMEFX
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:24 AM

Awe an! This is super awesome.

So far I have been unable to acquire better equipment.

It would really be appreciated if I could get any help. Better driver, club set, putter, anything better than my current to improve my game would be welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Much respect to you guys

• ruddell1
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:25 AM

Dear Santa

Apart from the normal world peace, a cure for nasty things and for it to always be sunny with a light breeze I would love a flash new driver for July Christmas

Thank You

Phil

PS Enjoy the milk and cookies

• jeff721
    37 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:38 AM

I've been playing with thes wgt balls for some time now I really hurting my game,please santa,could you send me a sleeve of good balls? icould surely use them

RSS