Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Block the meter complainers from the forums

Fri, Dec 31 2010 7:56 AM (55 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:06 PM

andyson:
    Yeah, I knew that.  If they ever do it, I plan to keep bugging them for a refund, whining about it all over the forums, and holding my breath 'til I turn blue in the face.  They'll be out of business for sure.

Laughed so hard I choked.  :-D

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:21 PM

andyson:
    They'll be out of business for sure.

I thought it was the flash blocker that was gonna put them out of business, lol. I love how you can't help but to fall back on your old tirade when your supposed argument falls apart andy. It's unfortunate that some on here will never grow up. Even more unfortunate that others will follow and support them blindly, and that neither party has spine enough to realize how stupid each other sounds. Gotta kinda suck to be sitting on something so important, yet be unable to have anything done about it, huh?

Perhaps it will dawn on you some day.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:32 PM

VanHalenLover:
    Gotta kinda suck to be sitting on something so important, yet be unable to have anything done about it, huh?

Big time. It is quite galling to have to put up with the empowered ones that have clubbed the system.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:06 PM

F*king HORRIBLE meter tonight!!!!  Going along -3 thru 9 on Oakmont, when the inevitable happens THREE TIMES in 2 holes... once on a 5 foot putt!  Of course, I'm used to it happening on a tee shot...  Just friggin brutal..  Game is no fun when you know the screwing is gonna happen at the worst time.  EFFING FIX THIS ALREADY!!!!!!

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:46 PM

Who knew puppets could talk?

F%*#@!in Gheppetto.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:53 PM

deleted.........................ah, nevermind!

• rykest3
    32 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:58 PM

well said bh i have never posted before,but i agree totally with your line of thought if WGT does`nt take the time to deal with this issue of meter blips then maybe its time to withdraw OUR capital towards the game,(general strike so to say) 24-48 hrs, money matters in this world let them earn it by improving this good game.cheers

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 5:26 PM

YankeeJim:
    It is quite galling to have to put up with the empowered ones that have clubbed the system.

In what way YJ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 5:30 PM

LOL-of all people. No thanks, not going there.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 5:35 PM

Somehow I knew the innuendos would be as far as you might be willing to go.... Probably for the best. Now if only we could get you past the innuendos that start all of this crap!

RSS