Forums

Help › Forums

A Few Suggestions for New Courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2009 5:20 AM (46 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:53 AM

to the forums, Shortbus25. Your suggestion has been made many times before (see Search box to the right) & doesn't really belong in this thread.

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 4:44 AM

How about a Driving range and a putting green in practice options so we can play around with our putters and drivers and not have to really play at least three holes.Maybe make it where we can pick the holes we want to practice so that we can get better at them.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 3:58 PM

everyone asks for that. but i dont think WGT would do something like that :(... i like it, but i just dont think so :(

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 1:25 AM

Avonel

I played this in PGA 2000. Its a great little course with subtle options that you cant easily find. Good greens with movement but there very fair...

Pebble Beach...no more needs to be said...

Bandon Dunes was suggested by another poster...great choice here...course has excellent re-playability..

Pinehurst #2 is another great course based strickly on the greens...unfortunatly  most of the tee shots are re-dundant...

1 or 2 of the British open courses...take your pick  there all great..

Jack Nicklaus's Muirfield Village...i played that one in real   some of the best par 5's I have ever seen on one course...

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 12:43 AM

To be real cool, please put for stroke play the "Wynn Resort Golf Course" in Las Vegas. Some people cant play it because it is 500$.! So to have people see it, you can either stay at the Wynn hotel in Vegas, or have it here on WGT

• CED423
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 1:43 PM

BANDON DUNES

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 7:21 PM

Im not familiar with Pelican HIlls...where is that? What kind of tract is it? Strategic, target or risk and reward?

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 8:52 PM

pelician hills is in kinda in Laguna Beach, California. near where i live...

• Noonan8282
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 5:20 PM

Oakmont would b fun its dumb with just 2 courses

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 11:39 AM

I think WGT better come up with some new courses fast, or else they will lose a lot of members. Some members are getting aggravated, bored, and VERY impatient! (you can say that i'm one of them). But they will lose the popularity, if they come up with a new course by the end of the year!

RSS