Forums

Help › Forums

A Few Suggestions for New Courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2009 5:20 AM (46 replies)
  • Becktle
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:15 PM

I'm sure that many of these are duplicate requests, but I would love to see them available.  How about Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Sawgrass, Augusta, the Olympic Club, and/or Harding Park?  And please, if possible, allow stroke play.

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:46 PM

How about Pinehurst, preferably No. 2 since thats the one that the pros play. Turnberry, Oakmont, Bay Hill, Torrey Pines, Quail Hollow, Doral, East Lake, Fancourt etc,etc.

I know that these courses are coming and the game is still in Beta phase. I just wanted to make some suggestions.

Duce

• CUTigers26
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 2:35 PM

one course i would love to suggest in the harbour town golf links golf course in hilton head island, south carolina. it is in the golf digest top 100 golf courses and it would be a great and awesome addition to wgt.

• pinkgirl34
    59 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 6:29 PM

It would be great if they could add more courses that are from the Tiger Woods PGA Tour video game series, which includes most of the courses that are already listed here.

• MalamaMakena
    42 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 1:42 AM

Pinehurst #2, Augusta National, Carnoustie, Royal Troon, Kapalua Plantation, Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, TPC at Sawgrass (think how many balls you'll sell after #17), Turnberry, Congressional....

• Andrew07
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2009 7:15 PM

I would love to see the Brickyard Crossing Golf Course in Indianapolis done.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2009 6:34 PM

In addition to all the courses mentioned above, you could add these to your list:

* Both of the Firestone courses

* Both of the Doral courses, Great White and Blue Monster

* Congressional

* Colonial

* Any of the Hawaii courses

* Muirfield Village

* Oakland Hills, Nortrh and South

* Pelican Hill

* Riviera CC

* Shinnecock Hills

* Spyglass Hill

* TPC @ Deere Run

Just to name a few . .  .

• ChesterMcGanahan
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2009 9:01 PM

Tresclub, I like your list. Of those, I would like to see Congressional, Muirfield Village, Shinnecock, and Oakland Hills. Also remember Pelican Hill being a nice course from Links LS. Oh while we're at it, Kapalua Plantation would be a great course for calculating shots on.

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 12:47 PM

All these are great courses, I live 2 minutes from Kapalua and I love those 2. How about moving the pins once in a while.

• gratefullybred
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 7:50 AM

Here are my suggestions...

Bandon Dunes

Whistling Straits

Kapalua

Shinnecock

Liberty National

Trump National

RSS