Forums

Help › Forums

A Few Suggestions for New Courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2009 5:20 AM (46 replies)
  • ezeakiel
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 1:16 PM

i cant belive youve all missed the two greatest courses of them all st andrews old and pine valley

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 1:17 PM

this course please.

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 6:13 PM

I feel that WGT should have a new course every month.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 6:29 PM

Making the shot: The ball takes 30 seconds to reach the green as it falls 400m through the air

These two pictures is the hardest par 3 ever! Its located in South Africa. the green is shaped like Africa. It is 300 yards. It is the hardest and longest par 3. It is so hard, that if anyone gets a hole-in-one, you win a million dollars. No joke. But it cost 1,060 dollars to play. It is in a package. You get 4 trys at it, a helicopter ride, and a DVD of you playing the hole, a souvenir cap, and a glove. The tee box is SO high up, you need a helicopter to take you up there. this hole is consider the "19th hole". Padraig Harrington was the first person to ever par it! Its worth it. No one hasnt even come close to making a hole-in-one and a million dollars! The hole is SO high up, that it takes 30 SECONDS FOR THE BALL TO LAND. ITS THE MOST TOUGHEST AND HARDEST PAR 3 IN THE WORLD.i would love to try it. Its worth 1, 060 dollars, even if you dont win. Oh yeah, the hole is 430m down!! thats a lot.

Here is a link to YouTube, showing Harrington par the hole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUUDf_55KQ

C'mon WGT, Have this hole to play, like on the Closest-to-the-hole! Its cool. And some people have told me, that you guys should have it.!

• JonnyBau
    72 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 7:20 PM

Medinah

Cog Hill

Hazeltine

TPC SawGrass

TPC Scottsdale Stadiums Course

TPC Deere Run

Poppy Hills

Spanish Bay

Wallai

• Bloodbrew
    9 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 5:12 AM

First WGT should finish the courses you have models for already on closest to the hole so we can get stroke play games in. Addition of team formats for scrambles would be fun. On suggestion for new courses you may wish to look up next years courses for majors and add them as they are played.

Rally local courses, adding the best public course from each state (Prompting more play and advertisement for their course). Only ones above that would be the longest course Hazeltine, the oldest course St. Andrews, and the picked #1 golf course many many times by golf critics Pine Valley (never been there myself ).

• ChesterMcGanahan
    17 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 7:49 PM

I'll just take even a hint about something new at this point.

• Bobsports
    9 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 7:15 AM

a few good ones are winged foot augusta  oakmont and firestone

• JGallardo
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 2:25 AM

Valderrama :D

• Shortbus25
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:42 AM

How about a Driving range and a putting green in practice options so we can play around with our putters and drivers and not have to really play at least three holes.Maybe make it where we can pick the holes we want to practice so that we can get better at them.

RSS