Forums

Help › Forums

WHERE IS THIS TABLE OR RULE

Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:12 PM (44 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 1:46 PM

pdb1:

It is simple . I have Pros , Tour Pros , Masters ,we have all tiers in my CC . Some that have been here longer than myself . I have tried to explain to them that WGT has enabled 9 hole rounds to be counted as 18 holes . Therefore essentially enabling WGT members to cut their playing time in half so that it doesn't take ten tears to tier up . They don't get it . Still playing 18 holes and 4, 5 , 6 , years later are still in the same tiers . ( I might be exaggerating a little to make my point , but only a little ) . 

What I am asking for , is some sort of WGT Table or chart or rule or FAQ . In writing to prove to some of these stubborn old farts , some of them foreign ugh  that I am not just flapping my jaws . 

pdb1:

I wish you knew what you are asking for.

When asked what you were asking for you stated the above

Lets look at the essential question:

pdb1:

I have tried to explain to them that WGT has enabled 9 hole rounds to be counted as 18 holes .

What I am asking for , is some sort of WGT Table or chart or rule or FAQ . In writing to prove to some of these stubborn old farts , some of them foreign ugh

So I pointed this out from the FAQs:

Based on the scores you shoot in a 9-hole or 18-hole Ranked Stroke Play rounds or Stroke Play Tournament round, you will be placed into a tier.

That answers your initial question. So just point your "stubborn old farts , some of them foreign ugh" to that FAQ

• traviswells59
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:12 PM

I had the same problem when I started, up grading to better equipment and better balls helps. Good Luck and don't give up.

RSS