Yep, count me in.

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 8:02 AM

Count me in

• jdoggbowler
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 8:04 AM

This tournament will be a multi-player stroke play game.  Best score wins.  You will have 1 week for each round to get online and set up a match with your opponent.  In the event of a tie it is only fair to move both players on to the next round and then you will have to play a three way match to see who goes to the next round.  If you are online frequently and your opponent is never on to play you can post a message here to me that you are trying to set up a match with your opponent and getting no response.  This will have to result in a bye for whoever is trying to play and the one who is not on to play will be DQ'd from the bracket.  I will try to go to everyones profiles to let them know who they are supposed to play that week and give them a reminder that if they dont play they will be disqualified from the tournament.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:21 AM

You know I'm in put me on the list

chuckiee

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:27 AM

Where's the big players,get signed up and give us medioca players a chance to play with the top player's

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 1:10 PM

Sign me up mate                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 cheers pigkiller       

• Kingz916
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 1:56 PM

Please get me a invite

RSS