Alternate Shote & Concede Hole/Putt

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 8 2011 2:28 PM (49 replies)
  • StoneColdKiller
    76 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:04 AM

YOU'RE AWWWWWEEEESSSOMEE WGT!

LOVE the alternate shot format.

my first report of (not exactly a bug) : I thought the power adjustment on meter was being 'sticky', but it seems it's sensitive to direction. up and left adds power efficiently where as up and right seems to skip-stick-skip-stick.

I don't know if this was intended or not, but some feedback on this would be appreciated :)

LOVE WGT!

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:04 AM

Thanks, all clear. 

• CrankSpanker
    41 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:29 AM

Great Work WGT!!!!!

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:35 AM

:) :) Thanks guys!

• MrMendoza
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:40 AM

I dont know what you guys have done ?? I agree the nex game/s are a good addition but for crying out loud why does my game screen 'now' drop down so I cant see the swing meter and are left stuck. Seems to me something is not right here, could have something to do with the ads that pop up top of the page - I dont know but help would be appreciated....

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:16 AM

MrMendoza:

I dont know what you guys have done ?? I agree the nex game/s are a good addition but for crying out loud why does my game screen 'now' drop down so I cant see the swing meter and are left stuck. Seems to me something is not right here, could have something to do with the ads that pop up top of the page - I dont know but help would be appreciated....

Whilst I'm sure most will agree the pop-up ads are annoying, we all know they serve a purpose of funding the game going forward. As long as they disappear once you enter the game window (which after about 1-2 seconds it always does), then it's no issue for myself other than being a mild annoyance to deal with on the scorecard screen.

• Shermanator91
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:31 AM

Thanks for the update wgt!

What happens if someone disconnects during an alternate shot game though?

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:36 AM

Another question, still heven't played. In a team there is a TM and a Legend, where do they tee off from??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:57 AM

columbiacgt:

Another question, still heven't played. In a team there is a TM and a Legend, where do they tee off from??

Players tee off from the tee box that is appropriate for their tier when it is their turn to tee off.

Frequentky asked/answered questions are here

-wgticon

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 8:07 AM

Shermanator91:
    What happens if someone disconnects during an alternate shot game though?
    It is explained in detail in "admin's"  OP.

Ace

RSS