Forums

Help › Forums

Lesson Videos

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 14 2010 9:48 PM (5 replies)
  • tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 9:49 AM
    Everytime I start a new game, at the tee there is a video tutorial popup to show me how to drive the ball. Once on the green another popup tutorial on how to putt. It happens time after time. Of course I just x them off but it has become rather annoying. Any help on disabling these popups?
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 12:14 AM

Go to the Menu in the upper left, click on Game Settings or Options...when the Options window opens, turn off the Show WGT Lessons Button then Save .

Joey

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:22 PM

Thanks for the input Joeyola. But I was talking about the box that pops up in the miidle of my screen at the beginning of every game. It does it on the initial drive and the initial putt. I already took care of the tab on the left hand side.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:43 PM

I had a similar problems a while back.  Seems I had my browser set to never remember my history.  So every time I'd log on to WGT all my settings were back to the default mode and the tutorials (and all the other stuff I previously turned off) would pop up again.  If that does not fix the problem, contact WGT directly, outside the forums, and see if they can help.  There is a Contact link at the bottom of the page.

Joey 

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 1:14 PM

He could be one of the few who clears his cache every time he logs off. If he is doing that it will always show up. Because clearing caches resets everything to the default.

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 9:48 PM
    Bingo! I do clear my cache frequently. I guess I will just deal with it. It is only two shots every round. Thanks for the input and good golfing to all.
RSS