Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 7:56 PM

Wow a wonderfull CC event 

I was thinking wgt will say something like this :

We work on the gitches, bugs, problems and search a solution each day and for your patience we will offer you a free rental week-end and 3 packs of nike balls to each players 

Maybe i'm slightly too naïve lol

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 9:15 PM

micheldess:
    for your patience we will offer you a free rental week-end and 3 packs of nike balls

Maybe i'm slightly too naïve lol

Free weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 9:34 PM

I play this right before every clash event to get myself psyched!!

Maybe the geeks at WGT should try it during the next downtime.. Damn sure couldn't hurt.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 9:58 PM

mkg335:

The list of bugs grows longer, the official word from management has been "Be patient, we're working on it, kind of, maybe, or not" since December, but they find the time to issue another money grab in the form of a CC v CC clash.

That's what some of us are barking about.  As for the suggestion to calm down/grow up, I suggest you use that patronizing comment as a suppository.

Sincerely,

A regular guy

LMFAO Mark........

I have to admit, I quite admire WGT's gall for pushing ahead another CC cash grab in the face of the flood of complaints.

Nothing like a asking for patience and putting the middle finger up at the users at the same time.....ahhh the luxury of not having viable competition, one can be dictatorial...or is it delusional.......after all thousands of people email CS saying how wonderful the clashes are....pffftttttt

• Pipeous
    720 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 10:14 PM

just give us your money and stop complaining already 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 10:21 PM

The show must go on - it's a turn towards their clients!

Regardless of what we're thinking of the event itself, they keep their promise to set up such event - a good sign IMHO.

I also like that, eventually, there are Nation events on a more regular basis - some business relations seem intact.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 10:30 PM

Pipeous:

just give us your money and stop complaining already 

True..... FU wgt.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 5:16 AM

777999:
    Hey I'm half Irish so sue me!!!  I like shamrocks!!!  LMAO

I'm half Irish, as well, but let's not confuse the facts here. Shamrocks are great but....

FIX THE GAME FIRST!!!

True, there's no point in name-calling. We can express our opinions here in a polite and decent manner, but let's also call things the way we see them....

With so many issues with the game right now...ALL WGT RESOURCES SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON IMPROVING THE CUSTOMER'S EXPERIENCE

Instead, we get CC Clashes......

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 5:56 AM

• cshodrun
    576 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:43 AM

RSS