Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT Feb event: Royal St. George's

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 6 2015 9:39 AM (121 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 9:44 AM

Thanks Corwyn for yet another fun tournament. I've moved to L48s now to counter the slower speed of the new irons/wedges.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:03 AM

Level 48s on their way to you, Mags!  :)

(I'll wait till I have the full top 5 sleeve list confirmed before sending that through to Shoe, so the Leaderboard prize will be a few days yet)

• Shankette
    1,587 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 1:22 PM

Thank you!

Nike RZN Black (L90+) please.

It was all-consuming trying to put a couple good rounds together in those conditions.

It was a lot of fun :)
    Ro 

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:25 PM

Thanks for the post Ro. Hope to see you again next month.

Just waiting to hear confirmations from Jeremy and Ian and then I'll forward the Top 5 list to Shoe.

Russ' special prize sleeve from me is on its way.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:51 PM

I'll take the Max slow meter balls please Corwyn.  But could you ask Shoe to give them the same silky-smooth meter that the unlimited rocks have?  ;-)

Thanks again for your time and effort in setting this all up...and thanks to Shoe for the prize donations.  Muchly appreciated on both counts.

Already looking forward to next month.  (I swear I must have been a masochist in a past life or something...)

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 7:08 PM

The Nike L81 are still my balls of choice.

Thank you Corwyn for the wonderful tournament and all the work you did for the tournament and sponsoring a prize I won.

Thank you WGT for publishing the tournament and sponsoring prizes.

Looking forward to more torturous fun next month.

• Legaci
    205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 2:17 PM

lvl92 Black Vapor would be great Corwyn, thanks!

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 7:24 PM

Great! Thanks for your reply Ian ...

and commiserations on your VT R2 @ Pebble today... :(

Corwyn:
    LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

WGTdbloshoe very kindly offered a sleeve prize to each of the top 5 finishers on the final leaderboard. They are:

1  Jerm65       Max Slow Meter Pro CONFIRMED

2  ColumbusStorm lvl81 Nikes   CONFIRMED 

3  fmagnets     lvl61 Nikes  tbc     lvl48 Nikes  CONFIRMED

4  Legaci    lvl92 Black Vapor   CONFIRMED

5  Shankette    lvl90 Black Nikes CONFIRMED

Would these players please reply in this thread by Friday this week to confirm what sleeve Shoe should send you? I will complete this draft list and send to him.

We now have everyone's preferred sleeve information, and I will send this on to Shoe.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 10:26 PM

Is there March event scheduled too? Or any info of when the next event is?

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:01 PM

Yes, there will be... and there will be one every month to tie in with the VT schedule. 

This month's edition will be @ Kiawah, and will be in wk2 & 3 of the month, so probable dates (assuming that works for Shoe) will be Mon 3/9-Sun 3/15 for R1, and Mon 3/16-Sun 3/22 for R2. Last time around, it ended up a Tue to Mon finish each week, so that may suit Shoe better. I'll post the dates, and a unique new thread, as soon as I know for sure.

RSS