Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:32 PM

G'Day Santa MrCaddie & to all of the Santas

Congrats on organising such an inspirational giving fest ! Well done!

To all those who have received gifts, congratulations, I hope that your game improves It is now up to you, as to whether you choose to pay it forward or not during this coming year

Santa MrCaddie, if you have any extra  Callaway HEX Chrome+ Vapor Balls (l39+) taking up space in your bag, I would kindly ensure that they were put to good use and not given to the water!

I wish you all a Happy and Safe holiday!

Thank you!

Tiewaz.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:43 PM

Thanks WGT for all your work publicizing this event via e-mail, pop-ups and the special Holiday Giveaway by MrCaddy tournament!  It really helped make it a success!

Andy

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:54 PM

Hi MrCaddie Santa,

No luck for me so far, but I will try again for this final day: I would like a big blue shiny driver (like the Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+) or something else, long and slow), to replace my old WGT 9.5 tour pro driver and improve my stroke play. Maybe you could help me.

Also, congrats to all the gifted players from past 23 days, and congrats to the organizers / gifters... Was really an amazing event! I wish you all a lot a birdies!

Merry Xmas everybody! ;)

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:29 PM

Hey Shoe,

I have not asked, but I thought about how many times you through me into modland, and was thinking maybe if you saw my name during the season I could guilt you into perhaps a sleeve of whatever I am playing with at the moment. 

I think it is level 80 nike balls. If guilt doesn't work then maybe just plain old "He did not come to NJ to bother me" would suffice.

Have a Merry Christmas, and all other appropriate  greetings to all members here from around the globe.

Thank you MC for another opportunity to help out.

Pee

• thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:44 PM

Thanks to all the great people who gifted, I would like wgt to give my 2 club mates mushy01 and kersh1976 each a sleeve of lvl 81 nikes please, so that they may play more.

Thank you and Merry Christmas all.

• Ladychipper
    22,695 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:49 PM

I want to thank WGT for putting this great online golf game and meeting place together for us.  I have been here since April 2013 now and am still having fun! 

I say "Well Done" to all the santas and awesome job to MrCaddie!  Bless YOU!

The only thing I wish for, and that WGT could possibly grant me, is the Taylor Made L93 R1 Driver.  I wanted it so bad when it was around but was not at a high enough level to get it and now that I am I don't see it any more. 

Wishing everyone a....

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

• boeling
    320 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:52 PM

:)

• tw1zt
    52 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 9:30 PM

DB -

I would absolutely love to have the Nike Blue Avatar and as many Nike 20XI X

lvl 48s as you can fit in my stocking. :) :)

Also I would be more than happy to beta test the new Nike Pro Vapor irons and Prototype Driver. :P

Merry Christmas WGT fam!!

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 9:33 PM

Hi Santa

I would like to improve my game a lot but cant without a set of proper irons. So if santa is generous i would like a good set of irons.

Thank you.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 9:53 PM
    I'd like world peace and an end to poverty and hunger. (Oh, and a pony)
RSS