Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:46 AM

Merry Christmas Yancy and the WGT Alien Ambassadors crew!

• AlaskanDamsel
    1,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:22 AM

Dear Yancy Claus,

I hope this finds you well and happy.   Your spirit of giving is highly commendable!

It's getting cold up here in The Northland, and my legs are freezing in wgt's skimpy shorts.  Any chance of some stockings and longer pants?

I'll leave you some muktuk and salmon jerky by the smokehole, Santa!!  Gunalcheesh.

WGT Royal Navy (Female)

500 Credits
  • greengolfer56
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:28 AM

Dear Yancy Claus oh to write to you again Santa as child.I know now what lies behind that fluffy white beard and sparkling eyes with your cheeks all a glow.It is the hopes and dreams of all the little children around the world.So I was off to the toy store with my eyes wide open all the little goodies all adorned.So many to choose from so what should i ask for.For you know Santa I'am just starting out a new driver perhaps but no that will come with time a new set of irons would do but no  that wouldn't do as well because I'am doing just fine with the ones I have then there it was a nice 64 deg w that would do for you see Santa I do get into those tight spots.Thank You Yancy Claus for letting me be a child again.Have a very Merry Christmas

• SpokaneClub
    508 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:30 AM

Yancy Claus, my wish would be for a great 60/64 wedge to help me in my recent tansition to Master.

My prayers are with the member and his wife in surgery today.

• GrampaThom
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:33 AM

taylor made r11 level 86

• OperaManFL
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:37 AM

How gracious you are to undertake this task. I would love to receive a sleeve of

Nike 20XI-X RZN Balls (L81+) to try out. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

(OperaManFL)

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:45 AM

Merry Xmas -

Wish list

Odyssey Tank 2-Ball Putter

or

Ping G25 3 Hybrid 21degree

or

WGT Notebook

or

Max Meter Full Set - lol - now I KNow this won't be on the list

Have a Great Day

• MChancellor
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 10:17 AM

Dear Yancy Clause

I have been good all year..I wish for peace on earth.I also wish for a Ping G25 Driver (L58) or  a Driver that hits 270+.So I can compete with the big dogs.Hope your Holidays  are as wonderful as mine have been.Merry Christmas.

P.S Yancy Clause  maybe we could get a golf game in after the holidays?I love WGT

Thank You

MChancellor

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 10:23 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Yancy Claus and all the wgt world. In the spirit of the Holiday and remembering as a kid I will provide you with a list and maybe see what you and your elves can build.

A TM R1 TP 9.0 White driver, or or or a Callaway X2 hot wood set or or or maybe ahhh ummm maybe some balls, Nike RZN white ball (L40), any of these would be extra special. And Yancy Clause, just like I say every year. If you get me something I promise I will be good and never ever ask for anything again.

There, a short list this year but it would be put to good use.

thank you Yancy Clause and Merry Christmas to all, and to all  a good round 

• Lewis1407
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 11:34 AM

Some Ping G25 irons would be fantastic! Failing that the Nike Covert 2.0 could go a long way!

Merry Christmas

RSS