Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:16 AM

Hi Yancy Clause 

I checked under my tree but still no Xmas putter there so I will  ask you if you can please send me  the Nike Method 001 Putter level 94+ there's still time for  my wish to come true and I never give up hope. Have a wonderful Christmas and I will keep checking under my tree.

Jackie. aka XxLadyHawkxX

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:19 AM

Yancy Clause-that is your name today. And the proud members of WGTAACC.

I know you will have a grand time passing out gifts and whatnots to the little Wgt'ers, bringing smiles throughout the day.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:25 AM

Santa Claus .... please, give me a driver 287y ..... I can not compete with my friends if I do not have ...... please, I will be forced to wait at least 2 years .. .... Best wishes to all .... franc

• phuketbrokers
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:49 AM

Hi Yancy Claus i don't need much but some nice Nike balls would always be welcome.

Seasons greetings to all here on WGT and warm greetings from sunny Thailand!!

• StephanMcGee
    19 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:57 AM

Dear Santa Claus, or Yancy Claus if it sounds better for you :)

first at all I would like to wish you thankful Xmas, full of joy, kindness n everything else what belongs to this holidays :)

And I would be really really thankful if I will find under my tree:

- any driver with bigger distance than I have know... I think u can check my equipment :D 

- and if I will find under my tree this: Nike VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) I will become the happiest man in the world :) because if I want to buy this I must save credits for few years :(

- but I wll be thankful for whatever you will bring me, if it will be just a few sets of balls I will survive that :)

.... Sincerely Stephan 

• MulliganMolly
    52 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:20 AM

Morning,

What a great idea this is, always great when you see people helping each out in the festive spirit, Please Santa have you got a spare Red Jacket  I could have under my tree, as its not getting any warmer in the cold in the winter months?

Merry Christmas Everyone

Molly

• GiannaPistolesi
    22 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:33 AM

Ty Ty Ty .....une Hibryd 4 me..........

Merry Christmas all....

Gianna

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:44 AM

Go get em my friend, enjoy your day of giving.

Always a simple man

Rich

• shoaib1987
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:46 AM

hello santa's helper

a very good morning to you YANCY CLAUS

i am trying to be a good golfer since 2011 and what all clubs i have, i have earned them after watching videos, taking surveys ..etc..

and i am still trying to earn credits to buy a odyssey versa #7 putter (L86+) so that i can improve my putting skills...or atleast a few good callaway HEX chrome+ balls (slow meter L34+)  so that i can reach the fairways better..

i really do need them..

thanks a lot.

• JDD5
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:48 AM

A sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome/Slow meter balls would be great. Always could use a few extra.

RSS