Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:16 AM (45 replies)
  • DavesUp
    15 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:54 PM

Thanks for the help!.. cheers!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:53 PM

Paul, as you have a history of not understanding or not comprehending let me explain what I meant.

The clashes are a total farce and in my eyes a scam - it is a revenue raiser for the company.

The clashes are not based on skill, but by volume of participation. To participate you will need a pass, of which some people buy copious quantities so their club can be successful. This to me is a scam as the company would also increase ball sales.

But to make matters worse the prizes are nothing short of a joke, yet players still buy the passes effectively for bragging rights, nothing else (and that is debateable as many clubs now refuse to participate).

I am delighted you are satisfied with the "reimbursement" to your fellow members, so was it worth it? Remember passes actually cost WGT nothing to produce.

My comments were based on we have now had 4 CC debacles, they will continue but players like yourself do not seem to question what benefits they bring your club, hence my original comment.

I will not retort to insults, there is no need.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:00 PM

Alanti's post ^^^ should make WGT hang their heads in shame, disgustingly though, it won't phase them.

RSS