Help › Forums

CC clash....

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:16 AM (45 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 2:46 PM

johhnnie99:

Hi , i have a problem with a clash round on bethpage  , as you can clearly see i never received any points for this round ,, i will point out that i got booted out of the round before i finished the first hole .

Can you explain what has happened here .

This ^^^^, and much more. Our club was leading by well over 200 pts. nearing the very end of the clash - WE LOST. PLEASE! Something is most definitely not working.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:20 PM

The "Crash".....................

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 4:00 PM

LoL.... Sorry you lose credits or money in this thing knowing what you know now... SUKKA!

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:09 PM

I've been locked out repeatedly today.  Have managed to play about 6 or 7 games out of about 20 attempts.  I was locked out for 3 hours this afternoon.  Seems like someone (?????????) is trying to control the game outcome.  Not trying to be sinister here but seems like one hell of a coincidence to me that when you have several CC members playing multi games suddenly you can't buy passes to enter another game for an extended time and just as suddenly everything is working again.  (three hour time out so others can catch up I guess)  I believe my credits will be going elsewhere in the future.  Thank you WGT for confirming once again THIS SH-T IS RIGGED.

RSS