Forums

Help › Forums

Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • philphan25
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:24 PM

Dear Santa,

I would love an upgraded Iron set of Taylormade Rocketbladez (L79+). I'm still on the L15s! I could also use a new putter. The Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter (L66+) looks nice.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:40 PM

Santa,

Are you there? Please send me your winner's list asap so I get it to the Santa for Day 15.

Thank you in advance.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:47 PM

And Thank you for my gift today Sir .

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:01 PM

Merry Christmas,

If I have one wish it would be for the Callaway Fairway wood Big Bertha at Level 89+.

I hope you can see your way clear to grant my request, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me with this. If been trying to reach Master and I'm hoping this club will help me with my quest.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:02 PM

Merry Christmas,

If I have one wish it would be for the Callaway Fairway wood Big Bertha at Level 89+.

I hope you can see your way clear to grant my request, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me with this. If been trying to reach Master and I'm hoping this club will help me with my quest.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:28 PM

HYDEOWL:

Hi Siggi

I'm trying to be a better golfer so would really appreciate a new Callaway X Hot 9.5 driver(l83+)

have a great Christmas eveyone

HYDEOWL

Driver sent HYDEOWL

Merry CHristmas

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:32 PM

oswin24:

Hello Siggi,

merry christmas to you and all the other Santas!

I have a little wishlist, some bigger and some smaller wishes.

TaylorMade R1 

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Rescue 19° (Steel)

MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+)

some WGT Country Club Passes.

It would be fantastic, if Santa would think of me, I would be happy to receive only a small gift.

Best wishes! oswin24

Ball sent Oswin 

Merry Christmas

• Chairman66
    67 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:32 PM

Hi Santa

could i get a pack of 

MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+)

Please.

Thank you

Gavin

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:37 PM

TjW11:

Dear Santa -

Thank you for allowing one your elves, siggipj76 play some golf at WGT thru out the year. He seems to have a great golf game as a Tour Legend with a 59 stroke average. And he must be a great guy if he is one of your many blessed lil helpers.

I know you are busy this time of the year up at the Northern Lights getting ready for your big day to send XMas cheer thru out the land. Slow down and enjoy some holiday cheer with Mrs Claus and some hotty toddys with your lil elves.

If you should agree that I have been a good ol boy this past yr, may I be blessed with a new putter?

Nike method001 Level 77 putter?

My putting numbers are horrible: avg 1.83 per round, with only 27% 1 putts and a low 45% inside of 5 feet. I have tried 5 different putters, and this one with 10, 20 and 50 ft increments speed up my pace of play with simple math.

I believe and would be honored to receive....

I'm out now, time to go feed the birds in my snowy backyard along with throwing some apples in the woods for Rudoplh's cousins,  the deers.

Merry Chritmas to all!!

TjW11

new putter could help

Nike method putter 77 sent

Merry Christmas

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:38 PM

That's it for today folks

Have Nice Christmas everyone ¨

Siggi 

RSS