Forums

Help › Forums

FREE CLUB OF YOUR CHOICE!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 10 2010 3:16 AM (25 replies)
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 2:32 AM

Nothing for me as you are not high enough level to gift a good club :)

• DatuSikatuna
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 3:13 AM

Anser putter or the Tour Burner driver pls.....

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 3:27 AM

eivets:

Actually you guys are correct. Except the word periods appears in the sentence. therefore I'd like to amend my answer to 1 if possible.

We have a winner! However, you're not a high enough level to receive the ghost. Did you have another club in mind?

TMPC

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 3:28 AM

GoldCard:

Nothing for me as you are not high enough level to gift a good club :)

Don't think the gifter needs to be a high level...only the receiver...no?

TMPC

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 6:17 AM

TY TMPC for your generous offer. You are correct, I am not "eligible" to receive the ghost putter @ lvl 57 & there are no clubs available to me @ this level which I desire.

If you would like I will gladly accept a few sleeves of gisd"s in Flyers orange as a substitute. Thanks again for the offer.

Eivets

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:15 PM

TextMyPC:

Don't think the gifter needs to be a high level...only the receiver...no?

TMPC

Actually I'm not 100% sure how that works matee:)

Be interesting to find out ... Good luck:)

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:58 PM

eivets:

TY TMPC for your generous offer. You are correct, I am not "eligible" to receive the ghost putter @ lvl 57 & there are no clubs available to me @ this level which I desire.

If you would like I will gladly accept a few sleeves of gisd"s in Flyers orange as a substitute. Thanks again for the offer.

Eivets

GISD Vapors Orange

or

GISD2 Vapors Orange?

• flagpro
    20 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 2:25 PM

The answer is (4).There are 2 periods after (how),1 period after (many),1 period after (periods) and finally too,end the sentence you used a question mark,which is not classied as a period,cause your asking a question when you should be tryin too close out the sentence.Which in tern the answer to your question is (4).And as for what club i would want.I would like the (2010 Rapture v2 3 fairway wood L47+).This has be the coolest post ive ever seen in my life beein here at WGT.Thxs fr   flagpro.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 2:34 PM

flagpro:

The answer is (4).There are 2 periods after (how),1 period after (many),1 period after (periods) and finally too,end the sentence you used a question mark,which is not classied as a period,cause your asking a question when you should be tryin too close out the sentence.Which in tern the answer to your question is (4).And as for what club i would want.I would like the (2010 Rapture v2 3 fairway wood L47+).This has be the coolest post ive ever seen in my life beein here at WGT.Thxs fr   flagpro.

Oh the irony...

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 2:50 PM

Sorry flagpro,

Periods are punctuation at the end of a sentence. The . are dot's. There's only one period in the question and it's the word "period"

www.wgt.com = www dot wgt dot com

it's not www period wgt period com

It was a trick question for a reason.

TMPC

RSS