Forums

Help › Forums

Nerdy thread

Mon, Feb 19 2024 8:38 AM (96 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 6:21 AM

Hehe, I need to get out more Andy, Thomas, lol. (this stuff comes out of my head, strange but true...  : )    ).

To get you spinning in the wash Andy, change the value in the square brackets after wmachine from 0 to 1, should work for you then.  : )

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 6:32 AM

ScottHope:
    To get you spinning in the wash Andy, change the value in the square brackets after wmachine from 0 to 1, should work for you then.  : )

I was working on that!  ;o)   Thx for the simple fix! Done.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 5:00 AM

ScottHope:
    Hehe, I need to get out more Andy, Thomas, lol. (this stuff comes out of my head, strange but true...  : )    ).

Get in the washing machine, a quick 30 degree cycle will sort what ails you!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 5:32 AM

If only that would work.  : )

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 8:04 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

ScottHope:

Mods & Admins,

Is there any possibly we could have pseudo class CSS selectors enabled in this forum, just to give us geeks a little more scope for styling stuff, thank you.

Scott.

(An example of a pseudo class selector is a link that changes colour when you hover over it......the colour changes of the hyperlinks we currently have are barely noticeable).

I doubt it, in the past they have been very hesitant to make any changes to the forums or the way they are set up.  I will see though if something has changed.

- WGTdbloshoe

I wish the engineers had been very hesitant to make changes to the gaming platform ...

:-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 9:28 AM

Clever stuff with the washing m/c, chaps.

@Scott/Andy:

Embedding a countdown timer to a specific time/date on one's own profile page or on main forums, possible? (FF browser here).

I can get the timer to work/show fine when in 'preview' - won't display when I attempt to post though.

Think I'm looking for a workaround to display (WARNING: naughty word imminent !!!) an iframe.

Cheers,

Johnny the Dinosaur.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 9:53 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Think I'm looking for a workaround to display (WARNING: naughty word imminent !!!) an iframe.

iframes are verboten on WGT!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 10:10 AM

I don't know how that could be achieved Johnny.  : (

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 10:40 AM

andyson:
    iframes are verboten on WGT!

Yep, Andy. I'm fully aware of that.

Hence the words workaround & warning in the query.

Thanks for the reply.

ScottHope:

I don't know how that could be achieved Johnny.  : (

Cheers Scott. Just thought I'd ask anyhoos.

I think we've had a similar discussion before. Was just looking to give you chaps something to mull over. I know you yourself enjoy a challenge, bud.

I'll behave. Div div dob... Scout's Scott's honour.

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 11:32 AM

WigerToods2010:
    I'll behave. Div div dob... Scout's BB's honour.

;)

RSS