Forums

Help › Forums

about wgt recommends

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:44 PM (3 replies)
  • carstenholstebro
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 11:59 AM

I have played a lot of the games wgt recommends to get more xp. But now there are only one left for me to play. Its yhe Kiawui 18 holes. The 2 others in that window troubles me because it is a purchase wgt credits earn 25 xp and buy balls in the pro shop earn 10xp. Shall I buy those 2 things to get more options or how can I complete those... carsten denmark

• flagpro
    20 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:12 PM
    I personnly was in the same situation as you about 2 weeks ago.And,all i have left in that window is invite friends and buy clubs.But if i were you,the experience points you get from this this perticular window,is not much different then you playin a 9 or 18 hole tourney.exp points they just ad 10,20,25 exp points on top of your game thats all.Hoax if you ask me.Save your credits for something down the road,or else you will regret it.Because it hard to get credits here.I completed a survey 2weeks ago and still never got any credits.Dont go out there using a credit card just because of a little window.Save the credits from different tiers,and surveys do help too,not in my case thou.But hopefully dude that this info helps somewhat. FR:Flagpro.
  • mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:24 PM

flagpro:
    .I completed a survey 2weeks ago and still never got any credits

Dont know about that - I took a survey today and got the credits within 10seconds. There are some people who have bought all there clubs using surveys (not me I can't spare half an hour most of the time)

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:44 PM

I was enjoying the few extra credits from that too. The blitz clubs I used made a good set for the shorter tees of the practice rounds so I didn't even have to change clubs. But my options now are buy credits, of which I have over 6000 now. Buy a club, which none of the ones I want are available. And invite friends, which I did but I guess it really means recruit friends and actually have them sign up coz after I sent invites it was still there and I didn't get any extra experience points.

RSS